Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you like to finish the day?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I wait till there is only silence in the whole house, then..... after a cup of tea or a fruit, i watch a movie.
After the movie I just wait for 2,3 minutes to get my thoughts together for the day, i pack them up, and go to bed.

Edited by Swift Sty

• 4 years later...

I like to play games for a couple hours or so, then listen to music to ease myself into a calmer state of mind before I go to bed (if listening to punk pop, rock, and metal can make someone calm).

• Brohoof 1

I wish there was a way to finish the day. My last thought before falling asleep is usually the moment i want to start working on something >_>

MeTV.  Watching Noir TV shows always relaxes me especially watching at night time. Sometime I'd watch Korean baking on youtube because they don't talk and listening to them baking only and smoothing background piano music it's relaxing to listen to. 

• 2 years later...

I like to end the day watching an episode of a k-drama as my cat rests on my lap. I don’t get to hang out with her much during the day, so it’s a way for us to spend some time together while I have my self care hour. :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...