Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your OC think of you?

Nit Pick

Exactly what the title is, what if your OC was brought to life and gets a chance to learn about you. What would your OC think of you?

Edit: Almost forgot, Nit would think "Oh? I'm based off of you? Real original."

Based off of Script Dangles thread that I thought was a thread about OCs but actually was about favorite cannon ponies.

Edited by Nit Pick
  • Brohoof 3

Scar would probably think I'm crazy, but fun kind of guy. It is kind of hard to think he would not think that way when he is in your thoughts every day.

Edited by Scarface47

"A good hearted fellow who gets thrills from a really boring job and hobby. Telling an overgrown calculator what to do? Come on creator, where's that adventure seeking nature you instilled into me? But hey, everypony has their calling I suppose..."

If Jinxie met me? We'd likely end up silently staring at each other over glasses of wine.

What would she think of me? I imagine she'd believe I was weak like Celestia, unable to make tough decisions for the greater good.

My OC, Parakeet Song, would definitely be confused about what kind of person I am. Sometimes I'm happy and upbeat, and other times I'm depressed and want to lay in bed all day. She'd also wonder how I can possibly enjoy both the most violent of movies and My Little Pony simultaneously.  

Well, she's just a ponified version of me. Thus... She probably wouldn't like me. Lol. Although, truthfully, no one would either way. >.< It's just I mean... I'm sure I'd have no patience for my own short temper. =P Kind of like how I am with my parents.

If I ever met Shadow Wind, it would be kinda been a personality conflict, because I based him on my darker self. At first we probably wouldn't like each other, but over time we would become the team nopony ***** with.

My other OC Scoop Itup would think "Wow you sure do love cinnamon yogurt! But, why in Equestria would anyone not make it here?" (considering he's brought to life in the real world and I wasn't transported to Equestria)

Times: "So... you're me and I am you?"

Me: "No you are based off a part of me"

Times: "So like your kidneys?"

Me: "No, I mean my personality"

Times: "oohhh... so what part?"

Me: "Optimism and Friendliness. Also a love for video games and overly sweet food"

Times: "Cooool"

• Brohoof 2