Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a special somepony?

Ravendash98

I used to for a year, then she broke up with me out of the blue a month ago, and I've been trying to find someone else in my life since, to no avail. 

I'm happy you're happy, but for myself I feel like death warmed over. 

I do, he is @ and I could not have found anyone so perfect for special somepony. We will have been dating for 3 months as of tomorrow (December 22nd) and it has been such a glorious 3 months, I love him so much. ^___^ 

And to those that might be troubled about not having one currently, never lose hope in it. There was a time where I did lose all hope, but then I found him. I know it can happen for you. 

• Brohoof 7

Nope. I broke up with my ex last October due to our long distance clearly not working out since we were both in completely different countries. I've had absolutely 0 interest in dating again ever since.

I just sit in my own little bubble, dreaming of my fictional crushes.

Edited by Ghoul
  • Brohoof 1

For two years and some months, I had a special somepony, but half a year ago she ditched me cos well, she was selfish tbqh and even though I was very miserable about it (and sometimes still am) it was definitely for the best that I not be with her any more.

Anyhow, now... there is someone else I like.  But, after the experiences I've had thus far, I'm not really sure how to approach her about that, so... maybe one day she'll be my new special somepony, but maybe not.  Either way... I think I will have another one some day. At least, that's how I feel right now.

I might be "forever alone"ing in a corner in a few days, though, lol. :P

Welp nope, too unsocial.

Like, how do you guys meet your ss anyways on the internet or irl? 

I always meet them online... but not via dating sites.  I have never met someone decent and worth my time IRL, most people in these parts aren't the kind who'd get along with me, nor do they even bother to try, no matter whether I try to interact much with them or not. *shrug* Oh, well, I prefer getting to know someone via text first anyhow, then moving on to other things and in person.  I'm very awkward IRL until I know someone well enough.

• Brohoof 3

Sadly no, I don't, I used to have one back at school until she decided to hang out with this other guy, so yeah, that was a massive slap in the face.  :(

I do however have a massive crush on someone here, :blush:  I won't tell what her name is though, but she is unbelievably sweet and beautiful. ;)  

Edited by Spark Prickle
  • Brohoof 1

I did, she liked MLP too! We dated for some time but now we're just friends :) It was amazing to be in a relationship with her!

I have a special somepony, but I am really shy to ask her out :adorkable:

You should ask her out before you run out of time!

I do, he is @ and I could not have found anyone so perfect for special somepony. We will have been dating for 3 months as of tomorrow (December 22nd) and it has been such a glorious 3 months, I love him so much. ^___^ 

And to those that might be troubled about not having one currently, never lose hope in it. There was a time where I did lose all hope, but then I found him. I know it can happen for you. 

Awww! Hope you guys the best!

• Brohoof 5

No, I'm not interested in horses.

Seriously, though, no, I am not currently with anyone. There's someone I'm really in love with, but I think something went wrong in between us. *long sigh* *cries*

Nope. Never did. I've had a few "dates" but that's it. I don't think I'm built for dating. Too stressful for me. But I wish I did have a special somepony.  :( 

Edited by gyashaa
  • Brohoof 1