Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a special somepony?

Ravendash98

sadly no but i have lonely for over a year but as of now i may just stay single for a little while longer i wouldnt mind online dating or anything but i might just stay single for a while till i do feel ready.

• Brohoof 1

I'm single and I'd like to keep it that way.

I've had way too many relationships in the past. Each and everyone of them sucked balls( there's a joke in there, but I'll spare you )

In fact, just recently, I've had two girls "confess" their love for me... That was awkward...

No, though sometimes... I wished I did, due to the fact that I can get socially depressed whenever I find myself right next to a couple. I used to have two girlfriends, but both ended as quickly as it started, sometimes it's not even my fault. I find it hard to find my special one, especially when you've been lonely for the longest time. I just wished I wasn't lonely anymore, and have somepony to look after, and return, they can do the same.

For a while I had doubts in myself, but yesterday was special. I confessed my love for one of my friends and he said he liked me back! Funny thing is we're both dudes, but who cares? Love is love. My special somepony is none other than Damienbolt! <3 :wub:

• Brohoof 6

Ok about that last post I made, I lied. I do, but she never known about it because I never knew if she was single or not. To make matters worse, she rarely ever on for me to confess my love, let alone talk to her.

I thought I posted on a topic like this...

But I've been in one recently, but I was apparently too clingy. :P Now I'm back in the lost world of dating. Still haven't found another.

I think I'm actually kind of picky.

I don't have a special somepony and I'm fine with that. I'm very friendly and personable but I haven't sought to find a personal partner for my life. If it happens, great. If it doesn't, no worries. I'm just going to live my life and take whatever comes my way as it happens, with no preconceptions or demands. That's the only way to live, otherwise I'd go insane worrying about stuff. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I don't. I don't know if I want one one or not. It would be nice to have someone that I make so happy and makes me happy in return but at the same time, I'm nervous about what would come of it.

Well, nope. I sometimes tried but that didn't end  well for me. I finally gave up and I think I was very happy as a single. But now looking how much lonely I feel like this. I truly wish I had one. But anyways my fictional crush is RD and Luna. And writing stories helps me a little to keep my mind off my loneliness. Otherwise, I don't even know how I am mantaining my sanity.

Edited by Luna's Admirer

Yes. There's a girl I met online a few months ago and initially we broke up because of personal stuff on her end that prevented her from really being able to trust someone... but soon after, we started talking again and ended up getting back together because she wants to work on her personal problems and she thinks that having me in her life is helpful in that regard because I've been through some similar stuff and I can empathize a lot with her.

Also... she is my age, but she is a mother. I don't judge her for that at all. And her 3 year old daughter adores me (seriously, cutest kid ever). :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2