Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a special somepony?

Ravendash98

I had no special somepony ever.

Sure, it would be great to love and be loved in return, but I consider myself as not worth for it. I always fear that someone might getting really bored if they spent their life with me.

I don't go outside a lot and when I meet someone, I usually think it will be difficult to be friend with them because of my selfishness.

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of friends and a wonderful family that like me for who I am. I'm far of being all alone and I'm not the kind to refuse to help someone else. However, some of my friends don't get why I need to be alone and quiet sometimes. It would surely be worse if I was in a serious relationship so I think I prefer to stay alone.

Besides all of that boring stuff, I'm supposedly a sort of Cupidon or I don't know because two of my friends fell in love with someone else thanks to me. ^^'

I had one when I was 14 (I'm now 18, almost 19). But she was a cold girl, rarely making hugs, cuddles, or even kisses. It wasn't cool and fun at all for me, and barely felt like it was a relation ship to me. So we broke up after 5 months. I'm much more happier alone by myself, after a long time of thought and spirituality of self, I decided to learn to be happy with myself alone.

Nope. Never had.

But I'm staying positive. My parents had never had a relationship before they met. My dad was in his late twenties and my mum was in her early thirties.

I'm 24 so I've got plenty of time. If I'm still single at, say, 32, I think it might be time to panic :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Not officially, but we are at a point where we know we care deeply for each other but due to past fucked up relationships, it seems as though it won't lead to anywhere.

Meanwhile I am still searching for my special somepony but I'm trying to work on loving myself before I dive into anything deep.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not into horses, but if we are talking about romance?

I've been around the block I guess you can say. A few girlfriends and a LOT of fooling around with both male and female. I remember I once made out with a guy at a bus stop because he was cute, and I once hooked up with a blind girl just because. After years of fooling around though I finally settled down with a few girls and tried to make things work, but shit turned sour. Then I met the girl I am with now and we ended up getting married, so now I am happily married and my wife and me laugh at our pasts.

A lot of people tell me I'm "lucky" that I was so good with guys/girls, but the truth is that's not the case. Yes, I may have hooked up with over 15+ people, but I had to put myself OUT there to do so. You get shot down a lot before you get people who take offers. So to those out there "wishing" for someone, go out and take chances. You will never get better at talking to people until you try it. You have to be ready to be shot down and brush it off. Hell, I remember being shot down in my later years and just going "pfffft whatever you ain't even that hot" and moving on to the next person.

You are not going to win them all, but you won't win any if you aren't playing.

The best advice I can give: just talk to people. Don't go in with any expectations and let stuff happen. When you get more confident you'll reach a point where you will feel comfortable enough to let yourself be known. Honestly when I got good at talking to girls/guys I literally would approach them and make it VERY known that my intentions are not dating, but sex and half the time they go for it, half the time they don't. Hell I remember once convincing a girl by asking if she wanted to go to pound town and I am not Brad Pitt. I am a pretty good looking guy, but I'm not some perfect 10. And honestly I have taken friends under my wing and showed them how to do what I do and it works for them too. Friends that are worse looking than me, and socially awkward even.

It's all about CONFIDENCE.

Lol. Thanks, glad I'm not the only one who made a big deal about it. =P

I kind of feel that when we use these kind of MLP quirks when speaking about serious discussions that it makes me wonder if that may be part of the problem. Can't help but feel a lot of girls are going to be put off by being asked to be their "special somepony".

I kind of feel that when we use these kind of MLP quirks when speaking about serious discussions that it makes me wonder if that may be part of the problem. Can't help but feel a lot of girls are going to be put off by being asked to be their "special somepony".

I know I most certainly would be if I were looking for love here.

Things like "everypony", "somepony", etc.,etc.,etc. should really be left to RPing.

I'm not into horses, but if we are talking about romance?

I've been around the block I guess you can say. A few girlfriends and a LOT of fooling around with both male and female. I remember I once made out with a guy at a bus stop because he was cute, and I once hooked up with a blind girl just because. After years of fooling around though I finally settled down with a few girls and tried to make things work, but shit turned sour. Then I met the girl I am with now and we ended up getting married, so now I am happily married and my wife and me laugh at our pasts.

A lot of people tell me I'm "lucky" that I was so good with guys/girls, but the truth is that's not the case. Yes, I may have hooked up with over 15+ people, but I had to put myself OUT there to do so. You get shot down a lot before you get people who take offers. So to those out there "wishing" for someone, go out and take chances. You will never get better at talking to people until you try it. You have to be ready to be shot down and brush it off. Hell, I remember being shot down in my later years and just going "pfffft whatever you ain't even that hot" and moving on to the next person.

You are not going to win them all, but you won't win any if you aren't playing.

The best advice I can give: just talk to people. Don't go in with any expectations and let stuff happen. When you get more confident you'll reach a point where you will feel comfortable enough to let yourself be known. Honestly when I got good at talking to girls/guys I literally would approach them and make it VERY known that my intentions are not dating, but sex and half the time they go for it, half the time they don't. Hell I remember once convincing a girl by asking if she wanted to go to pound town and I am not Brad Pitt. I am a pretty good looking guy, but I'm not some perfect 10. And honestly I have taken friends under my wing and showed them how to do what I do and it works for them too. Friends that are worse looking than me, and socially awkward even.

It's all about CONFIDENCE.

I wish I had your encouragement. I had to deal with hurt most of my life. It just sucks when the people you love just are not around anymore.

I wish I had your encouragement. I had to deal with hurt most of my life. It just sucks when the people you love just are not around anymore.

Well you have my encouragement right now: get out there. Meet people. There are 7 billion people in the world, I am sure you'll find a few. Get off your computer right now and go into town and talk to people.

I have a special somepony and he is the sweetest and kindes and derpiest and funnyest brony i know :) we are a brony couple and it's really funny for us because mlp quotes!!! His name is frosty frost, check him out if you want :)

*i know, summer and frosty sounds a bit like the opposite but thats what we are*

• Brohoof 4

I don't have a special somepony and probably I'll not have her for a very long time. I think that I'm starting slowly lose hope for find someone, yea I know that I have to never lose a hope but it seems to me, that it's already starting to be to hard for me :(

Not at the moment. I've had that special somepony this year, twice. It lasted for a while, but unfortunately we broke up as we were both too busy to even talk to eachother. I don't think we'll ever get back together, we don't even speak that much anymore.

I don't really want anyone right now, tbh love can make you vulnerable and weak.

Yes, and his name is Kakashi Hatake.

:orly:

But seriously, I am curtently single. And honestly, that's how I prefer things for now.

No, it is rather hard tor someone like me to find a boyfriend. I don't give up easily, i just don't bother to search.. and I just let things happen. I'm kinda happy this way.. sometimes