Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a special somepony?

Ravendash98

I would like to, but no-one seems to find me interesting I think I am but alas no one has paid the return oh well. *puts on seedy sunglasses* Hey ladies *clicks* 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnGnl-UElVA

but seriously if there was a "looking for someone" option i'd be like "TICK!"

• Brohoof 2

From what I've seen relationships are a waste of time. Everyone I've seen in a relationship its just been complexed droma or worse. Also in 29 years no girl has ever given a crap about me and I've tried a lot. At this point I'm sure its a lost cause.

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, I thought I'd posted here already!

Yes, I'm with and he's incredibly encouraging and compassionate. Every day he makes me smile. <3

• Brohoof 3

i used to have, we had 3 colts and a filly together, but that has all ended now. It's been 5 years now, and it never gets any easier, in fact it gets harder day by day. So all you colts and mares out there who have a special somepony, please look after them. Love and respect them, even in the hard times. :please:

• Brohoof 3

I wish I did, but no matter what, I never seem to be able to find that special somepony. :( Then again, after sophomore year, I've set my standards for being my special somepony. She has to be not too high maintenance, attentive, tolerable, have a nice sense of humor, be a fellow brony (of course ;)), be able to tolerate me, smart and most importantly be nice. If anypony know anyone like this or is interested, feel free to message me.

I don't have a special some pony unfortunately. :( I'm a afraid that if I do, should could break up with me because of my love for this show.

get a special somepony who is a pegasister then :D

I have had about 2 online ones before but I guess that's about it....I'm not planning on really get one in the future since I'm way too busy for that xD

From what I've seen relationships are a waste of time. Everyone I've seen in a relationship its just been complexed droma or worse. Also in 29 years no girl has ever given a crap about me and I've tried a lot. At this point I'm sure its a lost cause.

That's pretty much all it is man, it's hard to get into a relationship, you have to be born with good looks and if you aren't then life will punish you for it. That's the main reason why I have pretty much given up too :/

• Brohoof 2

I do have a special somepony. It's Black Diamond. I never thought I would ever have a special somepony but I'm happy I found him. I love him so much. We've been together for two months and these have been the betmonths of my life!  :D

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

I" now starting an online relationship with a guy, see where it leads. I can honestly say I NEVER NEVER in a million years though I would date a guy.  :dash:

• Brohoof 1

That I do not at the moment, I was in a relationship with someone several months ago and was very happy. Though things just broke off after a month, it remains the only one I've been in that could really be considered serious.  I cannot say I harbor and feelings for anyone as of this moment, just rolling and seeing where life takes me in that regard.

• Brohoof 1

Nope. Still single, and I kinda think that's how it's gonna be for the rest of my life...  -_-

On the bright side, if I do something stupid, I'm the only one who has to suffer the consequences, so I guess that's good?

What the hell is a special somepony? Not meaning to be rude like but can't answer the question if I don't know what it is, but then again theres probably some MLP lingo I need to get used to

Special somepony is equal to significant other, so a boy/girlfriend.

If you had read any post in this thread, it might have been obvious.