Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a special somepony?

Ravendash98

Still single.  Always open to the possibility of course, seeing as how a special somepony is, by definition, special.  30s is not an encouraging age to be a brony, it seems.  Most women my age don't seem to be at all open to the idea of bronies.  Almost all my friends are male anyway, and I'm looking for a lady.  But, a pony mustn't give up hope, and try harder every day to be a better me so when I do meet her I can sweep her off her hooves!  ^_^

I don't, and I think I'm okay with that. That said, I would like to have someone, but, erm, I dunno if anyone I meet will actually want to be with me. That's not being harsh on myself or anything, just I'm an awkward loner who has some disagreements with his body that might make people uncomfortable. I'm awesome and all, but I'm weird and hard to get along with and I can get by alone.

So. Whatever happens happens, I guess.:P

I'm certainly open to having someone, but who knows?

• 1 month later...

im ok with being single but most of the time i really want a special somepony....been lonely for a long time there i said it XD  as for what flutter shy says in the canterlot garden: LOVE ME !! XD lol im just kidding but if i ever want to be with someone i have to get to know them first there is a lot of cheaters out there <. <

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Still no. I truly wish I had one, but there's still no luck after all these years. I don't think I'm right guy for anyone. Being single sucks in my opinion.  :(

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 2

Yes I do, and I've never been so happy in my life. We've known each other for a long time, and he and I share common interests and enjoy doing things together. He will always be my supporter, my #1 fan, my one and only forever.

• Brohoof 1

I'm single but I'm not really chasing after relationships anyways, even though I have a few crushes. The thing that is weird about me is that if someone starts to give signs of having mutual feelings, I tend to back off out of anguish.

I'm still single. Never gone out with someone, which sucks cus all my friends are getting boyfriends. Also doesn't help I'm the only gay girl in my school. XD I don't think I'd be very good in a relationship anyway. :P

I didnt had any sort of relationship for many years, but i had a childhood girlfriend which i still remember.

I guess you could call her my first special somepony.

No, and I doubt I will anytime soon. I'm not a social person and I'm generally not interested in most people and even if I was, the chances that that person was also interested in me wouldn't be good. I don't think I'm capable of maintaining a relationship anyway. I'm way too pessimistic and always afraid of getting hurt or hurting somebody else, which makes a relationship, or anything really, pretty stressful. I guess I'm never going to be happy...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No, and I doubt I will anytime soon because A ) I don't like any of my friends that way B ) I don't know anyone who has the same tastes I C ) I am very anti-social.

Edited by Your best friend

Nope, and probably never will. I'm too socially awkward to have a decent conversation with someone I don't know well and I don't know many people. Would be nice though, I'm pretty lonely.

• Brohoof 2

I have! For just a little over a year. He's more than I think I deserve most days, from surprising me with a plane ticket to spend Christmas with my family to always encouraging me to go after my dreams and aspirations when I'd normally lay down and give up. Thanks to him I've challenged myself a lot and learned a great deal about what I'm actually capable of.

Still, things aren't perfect. ): He still won't sport a manbun for me...

Life is pain. :D

• Brohoof 2

I do, Been on and off for 3 years now and I love her to bits. Admittedly she's a little crazy but so am I. Shes kind of the opposite of me in a lot of ways but it just makes life all the more interesting.

• Brohoof 2