Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your worst habit?

Chara

Basically pretty self explanatory. what is your worst habit and why?

Examples of bad habits:

smoking

biting fingernails

stuff like that

My worst habit has to be when I nom on my headphone cords or I bite my fingernails A LOT (no kidding 4 of my headphones are broken) the reason why is because... honestly I don't know why I think I just need to get gum or something to stop it honestly.

• Brohoof 1

Make an Account on a Forum and never really use it. :lol: ( not here, but i did that on other sites )

Or constantly looking around my room and rubbing my eyes to much sometimes, until it hurts.

• Brohoof 1

Procrastinator and compulsive snacker. They're usually tied together too...and when I'm really busy and focused, I can go straight through the day without eating. But those days are too few and far between.

EDIT: Procrastinating like reading this pony forum instead of doing work... 

Edited by PiratePony

I have a few different habits that I really wish I did not have....My biggest problem is my whole self confidence thing. See, I have an issue with comparing myself with others and I only ever do that to degrade myself it seems. I never want to make myself seem better than anyone else, which is good, but I always seem to think I am inferior to others. Then it kinda starts a thought process of an inferiority complex and it just isn't good. I wish I would not do that. :[

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't call swearing a bad habit. Nothing wrong with it actually... though I do do it way too much...

My worst habit is that I'm a world class procrastinator, which is not a skill you should be proud of. Also, I tend to second guess myself far too much and worry that everything I say and do will be taken in exactly the wrong way no matter what I do. 

Edited by PoisonClaw

I do pick my noses, want to get something out my nose, but not in front of people.

Have dislike of most people, have trouble in trusting and liking people.

Do lose my patent and temper sometime, get annoyed when sometime wrong with my computer/tablet

Get annoyed when bus taking it time.

My worst habit BY FAR is biting my fingernails. I've been doing it for years and I can't stop, I even do it while I'm sleeping O.O

It's terrible for me because I need my fingernails to play the guitar properly, and the fact that I did it compulsively for so many year makes it impossible for my fingernails to grow without breaking.

So even though I stopped biting them like a month ago, I can't use them because they break too easily :(

I also have the bad habit of making terrible puns.

EDIT: gremmer

Edited by TheRealUsername

Here's what I did to break my fingernail habit...I got a manicure*. On my wedding day, because my bride-to-be didn't want to see gangly ragged nails in our wedding photos. After I had the one and only, for some reason, the clean line clicked and I didn't bite them anymore**.

*see: hooficure

**Results not typical.