Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your worst habit?

Chara

My worst habits would have to be procrastination, nail biting, and being too passive. I do everything last minute...it always backfires and I never learn...I go months without biting my nails and then can't stop biting them for like 3 months and then stop for a few months, it's not cool...and I just don't care, about anything, I'm so passive about things, it's almost scary XD

• Brohoof 1

People complain the most about my swearing. I don't personally see that as a bad thing that I should urgently change about myself, but I understand how it can get obnoxious sometimes...

Other than that, I also tend to go to sleep late and, consequently, wake up late, which messes up my sleeping cycle, especially during holidays and weekends.

Chewing on the inside of my mouth, cracking my jaw and neck, lacking a real sleep schedule and getting 2-4 hours daily, rocking back and forth nearly every moment I'm awake (it drives other people crazy haha), and I used to twirl my hair before getting most of it chopped off

I also have vitamins to help with my anemia but I never take them, not exactly a good habit health-wise

• 4 months later...

cuddling my stuffed plushies and voicing them. god i felt guilty :please:

Don't feel guilty! That's cool! If anything, that's a good habit! If they start voicing you, that's another matter...

As for me, I swear more than I should. I try to minimize the smaller stuff and just use a really good one once in a while. That shouldn't count as a step in the right direction, but hey, I like my special swears. 

I also procrastinate. 

• Brohoof 2

My dislike of social interaction. Honestly, I've missed out on so many things just because I didn't want to be around other people, or because I felt I couldn't do it anyway.

My laziness. I tend to procrastinate a lot and do the bare minimum, especially concerning school. Just last week, during finals, I wrote an entire book report the day before it was due, without even reading the book. 

Eating. I have a love for food of all kinds, so I have a bad habit of eating absolute junk, and a lot of it. Because of this, I'm overweight, and before I become three to four hundred pounds I need to have it under control. Luckily, I've started a whole new, much healthier diet that I'm doing a good job of staying on, so there's something positive.

Internet addiction. I prefer being on the Internet compared to being in real life. I just hate interacting with others and I want to stay behind a computer screen (or phone screen) all day long without being bothered. 

I bite my fingernails+my fingers skin (until they bleed) because I'm bored in class, I don't like receiving compliments because I don't like myself/what I'm making, so I tend to get angry suddenly after that. My mood changes randomly sometimes, I can go to the cute and happy af to the angry asshole(I can get really violent). And I procrastinate. A LOT.

My worst habit might be that I always look at things on the negative side and thus get negative feelings in return. The another worst one (I even think this one could be the absolute worst) is that sometimes I have such a strong urge to stir up arguments or verbal fights with people.

Swearing, not spending money wisely. If I was allowed to, I might as well waste all of my money on this site and pizza.

My worst habit in my entire life?

I used to have an addiction to cutting myself.

Not like in an emo way, but I just liked the burning sensation I got from the tearing of my skin.

Glad I stopped that a month ago.

Unfortunately, the scars still have not healed and my parents are still asking me how I got them.

I just usually say it's an accident, but I have a feeling they still aren't convinced.

• 2 years later...

Well... These are probably among the worst of them:

• I am bad about procrastinating. It actually was a huge detriment to my grades when I was in high school specifically.
  • I pick at my eyebrows. Yes, that's why they look off. It started during my Junior year in high school and hasn't stopped.
  • I constantly talk to myself. This can be partially summed up by my lack of social skills, yes. But I really need to stop.

• 3 months later...