Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your worst habit?

Chara

It's not really a habit but I have the worst stuttering problem when I'm supposed to talk in front of a lot of people, even though sometimes It doesn't happen when I get a little nervous it just makes me lose my words it's horrible

I have a weird habit of basically getting stressed out over nothing

I used to cut myself not so long ago but I managed to stop doing that

I also bite my fingernails but eh not that big of a deal to me.

Ummm... Hehehe...

Well... When I'm turning onto a highway (after checking that there's no cops in sight), I tend to be one to accelerate quickly...

I like hearing my truck's V8 roar  :blush: hehehe...

~ Miles

• Brohoof 2

Im naturally lazy which has caused a lot of the issues in my life. Though I can work harder than my peers when my mind is set on a goal.

I have a horrible habit of biting my lips which I really need to stop. And I really mean biting my lips... like I will bite the skin off my lips.

It's mainly horrible since it makes me lips sore and dry sadly.

Probablyyy... playing around online until late LATE at night then going to bed thinking about how much time I wasted in the face of my massive list of things I want to get accomplished, then consoling myself by believing I'll do it tomorrow so I can sleep without guilt.

After all, staying up late deprives you of the vitamin D of sunlight. :) and nobody wants low vitamin D.

My worst habit BY FAR is biting my fingernails. I've been doing it for years and I can't stop, I even do it while I'm sleeping O.O

It's terrible for me because I need my fingernails to play the guitar properly, and the fact that I did it compulsively for so many year makes it impossible for my fingernails to grow without breaking.

So even though I stopped biting them like a month ago, I can't use them because they break too easily :(

I also have the bad habit of making terrible puns.

EDIT: gremmer

I also bite my fingernails too but my worst habit as others (in my real life) have pointed out is shaking my legs.

Swear constantly, procrastinate like a king, get irritated/annoyed easily and by the smallest of things, say "I'll wing it" on something I most definitely should not and compulsively refuse to spend money, then regret buying something even if I really wanted it.

And to all of you who bite your nails, I have nothing against you but people biting their nails genuinely makes me squirm a bit.

I like chewing tobacco, well I mean dip, its soooo relaxing to me though. XD

Ummm... Hehehe...

Well... When I'm turning onto a highway (after checking that there's no cops in sight), I tend to be one to accelerate quickly...

I like hearing my truck's V8 roar  :blush: hehehe...

~ Miles

hahaha, long time no see, same here buddy.

Addiction to sugar. I'm a sugar demon.

When i get my rush, i get it big time. My energy increases, as does my inspiration, creativity, resourcefulness, mood and i generally become... better..ish. At just about everything I do.

Except eating healthy, probably.

It's quite un-healthy, but lately I feel i can't function properly without a consumption of lots of sweets, getting my sugar rush, relaxing, kicking it down, and finally crashing. I feel like i'm on steroids and i can't stop, lol. I know this is unhealthy and I'm basically creating an imbalanced lifestyle where i'm either on a sugar-crash or a sugar-rush, but i just can't find it in me to deal with it. 

I bite my cuticles and fingernails when I'm nervous or bored. I've been able to stop in the past but there are a lot of changes in the future so I don't forsee stopping anytime soon. :(  I also have wayyy too many plushies!

This but without the plushies. Though I intend to buy more actually.

<_<