Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail RP (OOC)

Drago Ryder

RP:https://mlpforums.com/topic/144484-fairy-tail/

In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they have devoted their lives to its practice. These are the mages. Banded together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore and there are some that take a darker path than others. The only question is, what path will you take.

So, yeah. This is a fairy tale RP that will have elements from both the show and my own imagination. None of the canon characters will be in this RP, however.

Rules

1. All characters have the ability to get stronger as the RP progresses.

2. Be active. One post every two to three days at minimum is expected. I am a merciful Dm, however. If you real life gets in the way, then tell the person/people who control the characters you're interacting with that you will be gone for a while.

3. Nothing to graphic please. We wouldn't want this to be shut down now would we?

4. As this is basically a spin off the the show, feel free to make up your own spells while also using those that are canon. Just be sure to remember that every Mage has their limit.

Characters

@Drago Ryder as Blitz Ryu

@Acnologia as Kyubi Yamato and Silver

@Venomous as Wolf

@SlenderSlayer24 as Esal Giliham

@Skylord Nexus as Lucius Tiberius Nexus

@Overlord0909 as Takao Kurosawa

Character format:

Name:

Race:

Magic/curse (choose one):

Guild:

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio:

Example

Name: Blitz Ryu

Race: Human

Magic: Lightning dragon slayer

Guild: N/A

Personality: While he may seem a bit reserved at first, he begins to open up when you get to know him. He is loyal to those he deems his friends and would protect them with his life.

Appearance: Normally wears a black overcoat with gold highlights along with grey pants. He is about five feet six inches in hight and is somewhat muscular. He also has short, black hair. For some reason, he keeps his left arm covered in bandages.

Bio: Like most dragon slayers, Blitz was taught by a lightning dragon named Edolas. He found the dragon when he was exploring the mountains around his destroyed hometown. The dragoness decided it would be best to take the boy in and for the next thirteen years, she trained Blitz in lightning dragon slayer magic. The two had a very close bond and when Edolas disappeared on July 7th, the boy was nearly destroyed emotionaly, seeing as how she was the only friend he had. After leaving his mountain home, he wandered the world in hopes of finding her.

Picture for a referance:

post-16038-0-17102800-1450721760_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Drago Ryder

Name: Esal (E sawl) Gilliam

Magic: Requip magic but, he switches the weapons. His main weapon is a flame sword which attacks using fire magic and can reflect flame.

Guild: Fairytail (if that's okay with you)

Personality: He is very loud, rambunctious and very obnoxious and finds a way to get on people nerves and even though his magic is better as a support he will always try to lead the charge or take multiple enemies on his own when fighting. Despite this when push comes to shove he is a good person at heart. For example when in tough situations instead of bringing everyone down further by complaining or trying to annoy someone he will try his best to cheer his friends up which ever way he can.

Apperance: He 6 feet and 7 inches tall with long, white hair and blue eyes and he wears armor similar to this but, without the cape.

sig-4283313.sig-4153515.e94c6109685361b3

Bio: Esal unofficially joined the Fairytail guild when he was young because his mother and father where both members long before he was born and they belonged to one of the more active teams in the guild. This meant that the time his parents where out fighting monsters was time he spent in the guild with it's very colorful members. Despite spending time in the best guild in Magnolia he never really used his magic to fight until he was 10 years old when he got his first weapon (the flame sword) from his father. Esal then made the mistake of choosing Erza as his first sparing partner. It was the second fastest match Erza had ever fought but, because the fastest battle was against a grown man it showed that Esal had potential and he soon began training to become a full fledged member of the guild.

Edited by SlenderSlayer24

Name: Esal (E sawl) Gilliam

Magic: Requip magic but, he switches the weapons. His main weapon is a flame sword which attacks using fire magic and can refleft flame, he also has a shield that starts out small but, can absorb ice and water to grow larger, Throwing knives which create a barrier which will nullify/ reflect certain amounts of electric magic and a special weapon he calls the "Rule Breaker" which is a battle ax that can destroy ruins, seals and barriers and disrupts magical augmentation on items other than his own weapons but, it takes a lot of energy to use it.

Guild: Fairytail (if that's okay with you)

Personality: He is very loud, rambunctious and very obnoxious and finds a way to get on people nerves and even though his magic is better as a support he will always try to lead the charge or take multiple enemies on his own when fighting. Despite this when push comes to shove he is a good person at heart. For example when in tough situations instead of bringing everyone down further by complaining or trying to annoy someone he will try his best to cheer his friends up which ever way he can.

Apperance: He 6 feet and 7 inches tall with long, white hair and blue eyes and he wears armor similar to this but, without the cape.

sig-4283313.sig-4153515.e94c6109685361b3

Bio: Esal unofficially joined the Fairytail guild when he was young because his mother and father where both members long before he was born and they belonged to one of the more active teams in the guild. This meant that the time his parents where out fighting monsters was time he spent in the guild with it's very colorful members. Despite spending time in the best guild in Magnolia he never really used his magic to fight until he was 10 years old when he got his first weapon (the flame sword) from his father. Esal then made the mistake of choosing Erza as his first sparing partner. It was the second fastest match Erza had ever fought but, because the fastest battle was against a grown man it showed that Esal had potential and he soon began training to become a full fledged member of the guild. 3 years later he joined part time on his mother's/ father's team and after back breaking labor and challenging quests obtained the three other weapons in his arsenal.

Sorry, but no. I don't even think Erza has that many resistances to magic, so either he is severely hampered at the start of the rp (I.E He doesn't have any of the equipment stated above, aside from maybe the sword.) or... nah. Just get rid of everything but the sword and he'll be fine.

This may be good, I'll join.

Name: Ratslaug

Magic: Healers Flame

Personality: Mostly a quiet individual, Ratslaug does not talk about his past very much due to what happened to him. He lets his actions speak for him. While his loyalty remains to his people, he has some left to spare to his friends.

Appearance: Normally he wears a kilt made of a giant rat fur, furred boots & nothing on his chest except for a piece of steel armor bound by leather straps on his right shoulder & arm. A giant scar on his left shoulder with some leather straps on his left forearm & hand. He has brown hair & a brown goatee on his chin. Another scar under his left eye & some small black paint under his right eye. He's about 5'11" & lean & almost muscular build.

Bio: Throughout much of Ratslaug's life, he dedicated his life to his people's way of life. One night, everything changed when a group of maurders came & slandered his people. Ratslaug managed to escape his village with his life & swore that he would get his revenge on the people responsible for the death of his people. Ratslaug's people created the Healer's Flame, a flame that heals the injured & burns the evil.

Name:Kyubi Yamato

Species: Human

Magic: Sky dragon slayer magic

Guild: None

Personality: Kyubi is a somewhat shy and polite girl who is very eager to make friends. She is very intelligent and tends to study a situation before taking it on.

Bio: As a young girl, Kyubi was abandoned by her family and was instead raised by the sky dragon, Apollo. Said dragon found her when she was in a forest close to his home and taught her his own brand of magic. Like most dragons, he disappeared without telling her goodbye and Kyubi has been looking for him ever since. He did mention something about others who shared similar abilities as her, driving her curiosity.

Appearance:

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-18467-0-81874900-1444861007_thumb.j

This may be good, I'll join.

Name: Ratslaug

Magic: Healers Flame

Personality: Mostly a quiet individual, Ratslaug does not talk about his past very much due to what happened to him. He lets his actions speak for him. While his loyalty remains to his people, he has some left to spare to his friends.

Appearance: Normally he wears a kilt made of a giant rat fur, furred boots & nothing on his chest except for a piece of steel armor bound by leather straps on his right shoulder & arm. A giant scar on his left shoulder with some leather straps on his left forearm & hand. He has brown hair & a brown goatee on his chin. Another scar under his left eye & some small black paint under his right eye. He's about 5'11" & lean & almost muscular build.

Bio: Throughout much of Ratslaug's life, he dedicated his life to his people's way of life. One night, everything changed when a group of maurders came & slandered his people. Ratslaug managed to escape his village with his life & swore that he would get his revenge on the people responsible for the death of his people. Ratslaug's people created the Healer's Flame, a flame that heals the injured & burns the evil.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't really sound like he would fit in the rp.

Name:Kyubi Yamato

Magic: Sky dragon slayer magic

Guild: None

Personality: Kyubi is a somewhat shy and polite girl who is very eager to make friends. She is very intelligent and tends to study a situation before taking it on.

Bio: As a young girl, Kyubi was abandoned by her family and was instead raised by the sky dragon, Apollo. Said dragon found her when she was in a forest close to his home and taught her his own brand of magic. Like most dragons, he disappeared without telling her goodbye and Kyubi has been looking for him ever since. He did mention something about others who shared similar abilities as her, driving her curiosity.

Appearance:

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-18467-0-81874900-1444861007_thumb.j

Accepted

I am so happy that someone decided to pick up where this RP left off!

Can I please join? I absolutely adore the anime!

Name: Wolf

Magic: Holder wizard

Guild: Fairy Tail (Let me know if this is an issue)

Personality: Sweet-hearted, caring, can have an attitude at times, can also be impulsive and sensitive.

Appearance: Wolf has long brown hair that she normally keeps in a ponytail and she wears a blank tank top with jeans. She is approximately 5 feet tall 2 inches and wears a black choker. Her guild insignia is placed under her right eye.

Bio: Not happy with her average life, Wolf set off to find a teacher skilled in holder magic to teach and pass down those skills. Now, she owns the keys of the phoenix, griffin, unicorn, pegasus, and Cerberus.

I will attach a reference of her soon.

I am so happy that someone decided to pick up where this RP left off!

Can I please join? I absolutely adore the anime!

Name: Wolf

Magic: Holder wizard

Guild: Fairy Tail (Let me know if this is an issue)

Personality: Sweet-hearted, caring, can have an attitude at times, can also be impulsive and sensitive.

Appearance: Wolf has long brown hair that she normally keeps in a ponytail and she wears a blank tank top with jeans. She is approximately 5 feet tall 2 inches and wears a black choker. Her guild insignia is placed under her right eye.

Bio: Not happy with her average life, Wolf set off to find a teacher skilled in holder magic to teach and pass down those skills. Now, she owns the keys of the phoenix, griffin, unicorn, pegasus, and Cerberus.

I will attach a reference of her soon.

She's good to go. :) I actually expected a few of the people from the old rp to sign up for this.

Edited by Drago Ryder

She's good to go. :) I actually expected a few of the people from the old rp to sign up for this.

Great! Thanks!

Here she is, by the way:

post-14906-0-95356600-1450744125_thumb.jpg

Sure. I don't see why not.

Name: Silver

Magic: Ice make

Appearance:Silver is a slightly tan young man of average height with long red hair and bright gray (Practically silver) eyes. His apparel between his appearances in the GSC, FRLG, and Emerald arcs, a black jacket with red on the cuffs, pocket openings, and bottom edge, long dark blue pants, and black and red boots,

Personality: Around those he doesn't know, Silver is somewhat quiet and aloof, not really wanting to talk to anybody. Around his friends, though, he is very outgoing and loyal. Of course, he is a bit of a perfectionist and if he sees a problem, he will fix it. He also has a deep hatred for dark guilds and those who threaten his friends as a result of the attack on his village.

Bio: Silver was born in a small village on Fiore's southern shore. Unfortunately, his home was attacked by a dark guild when they couldn't find the money to pay for protection. Silver barely escaped and managed to find his way to Magnolia. There, he joined Fairy Tail in an attempt to find peace within himself.

Sure. I don't see why not.

Name: Silver

Magic: Ice make

Appearance:Silver is a slightly tan young man of average height with long red hair and bright gray (Practically silver) eyes. His apparel between his appearances in the GSC, FRLG, and Emerald arcs, a black jacket with red on the cuffs, pocket openings, and bottom edge, long dark blue pants, and black and red boots,

Personality: Around those he doesn't know, Silver is somewhat quiet and aloof, not really wanting to talk to anybody. Around his friends, though, he is very outgoing and loyal. Of course, he is a bit of a perfectionist and if he sees a problem, he will fix it. He also has a deep hatred for dark guilds and those who threaten his friends as a result of the attack on his village.

Bio: Silver was born in a small village on Fiore's southern shore. Unfortunately, his home was attacked by a dark guild when they couldn't find the money to pay for protection. Silver barely escaped and managed to find his way to Magnolia. There, he joined Fairy Tail in an attempt to find peace within himself.

Ok. You're good to go.

@Acnologia @SlenderSlayer24 @Venomous

That being said, we just need one to two more characters before we can start. If I don't have any new applications by tomorrow (8 a.m central), then I'll go ahead and make the RP.

Edited by Drago Ryder