Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your OC considered attractive?

ggg-2

I don't think my OC is attractive in the traditional way ( his eyes being the only non average thing about his appearance, I mean sapphire blue eyes, that just screams epic), as his personality is what makes him more than just a rouge Changling that feeds on lightning instead of love, but that's for another thread, i think that he may be considered attractive to some ponies, but it's realy not that broad a range, he's like me in the way that we both look pretty much average yet we could use our personality to win the heart of a girl/mare. But I may be boasting a bit.

Edited by L1ghtn1ng Flash

Well, here is mine  

YnRDjey.jpg

Just kind of a generic wubs loving kinda pony, not too dissimilar from Vinyl in a way, not sure if I would say shes attractive or not, I guess if was a female pony and kept my same preferences she would be???  

Kay... I just said a horse was attractive

:fluttershy:  :fluttershy:  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmmmmmm... well, which one?

Luther Blackwater is married... but he is a strong and stalwart stallion, so maybe?  At least his wife thinks he is...

Vylia Blackwater is quite attractive - now if only her attitude wasn't so crappy...

Harcourt Blackwater certainly believes he's handsome; to be honest, he is rather charming and dapper...

Dax Blackwater probably comes off more as 'little brother adorable' instead of 'attractive', though some of the mares think he's a different kind of adorable...

Oglevy Blackwater is a colt, so he can do the cutesy thing...

Gideon Anomaly is so wrapped up in his plans to destroy the world that he's never taken the time to really look at himself that way...

Smooth Groove is fairly attractive, but she's swinging on her own vine, foaly - at least until she finds her special somepony, of course.  Can you dig it?

... and my ponysona, Randi Maxis, doesn't care - he's just here for the jokes.

Probably not. Mal has a mutated strain of Timberwolfism which infected him as a colt and basically makes him more wood than flesh in its more advanced state. At its lowest level he looks like your average earth pony, just rather big (and his mane and tail are actually grass)

Find in him the everfree however, he is not a pretty sight. 

In either case, looks aren't what will deter most ponies but rather the smell. Mal lives in the everfree and trots thorough all sorts of bogs, marshes and swamps. Smelling like roses is not a good idea in the Everfree. This also means Mal is more or less noseblind. Scents that would have other ponies hurling cupcakes have no effect on him. Social grace is not one of his virtues XD.

Edited by Princess Malinter

IDK, you tell me random user?!

Buzz Relic

sig-3891439.DTxhoDC.png
Classic Hits

sig-3933208.sig-3932516.5qFNbho.png
Pink Tackle

sig-4299797.G0VOK6X.png

• Brohoof 2

Hmm.. I'm not sure.. I don't consider myself, or at least my pony OC "attractive"

Though i guess it may be possible that other ponies may be attracted to my OC.. :huh:

But I can't read minds so it's still a mystery to me :lol:

Refund Check and Ruby Shears are married. They're still attracted to each other.

Thrillseeker is somewhat sloven. He's fine with being single so it doesn't bother him.

Fudge and Sundae are both foals so they're kind of young.

Nah, my main OC looks like a filly, even more than Rumble, so he comes more like cute rather than attractive. then again, I haven't imagined him as a stallion, he's around the same age as Pips 

Not as impossibly fine as his adopted mother but he's handsome enough to get looks from the mares and possibly wouldn't have much of a problem (other than emotional ones from breaking up with his current marefriend) finding another mare. Actually he even has a list of possible look intos for if such an event (break up) happens.