Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dreampuff

Favorite Holiday Drink? :)  

74 users have voted

1. 1. What is your drink of choice this holiday season?

• Classic Hot Chocolate
    • Caramel Apple Cider
    • Spiced Apple Cider
    • Peppermint Mocha
    • Eggnog
    • Other

I like "Julmust" the most, a Swedish christmas soft drink ^^

See, that's cool! I love learning about stuff like that! There is such a beauty to the rich differences in international food and drink :)

• Brohoof 4

Ooh, I've never heard of that one...just looked it up, sounds interesting. Not sure if I would drink it though.

It sounds super weird, I know, but my best friend forced me to try a sip of his and I loved it. It's on their secret menu I think. Not on display on the regular menu, but baristas know how to make it :)

Here in Norway, we usually drink Julemust (Traditionally swedish soft drink), Akevitt (Scandinavian spirit) or gløgg (Mulled wine)

I generally perfer Gløgg with a tiny bit of cognac or some other spirit. It is very tasty.

(It is reccomended to eat gingerbread while drinking this, its a great combination)

Edited by Mr. Fluffles
  • Brohoof 2

Here in Norway, we usually drink Julemust (Traditionally swedish soft drink), Akevitt (Scandinavian spirit) or gløgg (Mulled wine)

I generally perfer Gløgg with a tiny bit of cognac or some other spirit. It is very tasty.

(It is reccomended to eat gingerbread while drinking this, its a great combination)

Noted. And I love gingerbread :)

• Brohoof 1

Come on now, you can't go wrong with a mug of Hot Chocolate on a cold winters night in front of a roaring fire! :D I think I'll have some right now!

• Brohoof 2