Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually do on christmas?

Gambit

On Christmas, I usually hide up in my room in the morning on tumblr until my family yells at me to come downstairs so we can open presents together. Then we make omelets and sit around watching movies for the rest of the day.

Oh, and another fun thing we do is hunt around the house before Christmas day because my family can't hide unwrapped presents very well. Because of this, I know I'm getting the Xbox One I've been wanting. And some movies.

• Brohoof 3

Be at home watching Telly most of the time, we always watch Queen's speech. Just me, my brother, parents and cats, lucky we do have big famliy and get together, I do have other famliy but they got their own famliy get together. I don't mind with just four along with four cats. I'm not a people's person.

• Brohoof 1

Walk around this neighborhood that's somewhat secluded. People usually hang ornaments on the trees that you can take, so I usually do that with some others and take pictures because... You know... Ornaments on trees can make a pretty shot.

• Brohoof 1

My christmas tradition was always being really excited for the morning, then waking up, waiting for family to be ready for present opening, then we would do that with really nice music in the background, afterwards we would then have a lovely meal. Simple, yet wonderful. I love the holiday season, though this year, I have had trouble feeling the same about it. If at least the meal happens and we all have a good time, then that will be enough for me. 

• Brohoof 1

Sleep in.

Before Christmas, my family always cuts off a piece of the Christmas tree trunk and then decorates it. Usually with shoddy art tools like markers, colored pencils, and crayons, but it's still fun.

Edited by PGNatsu
  • Brohoof 1

Christmas Eve is always celebrated at my house wit my mom's family over.

Christmas day is alternated each year between my dad's side and my mom's side.

Wake up hours later than my parents (It may be Christmas, but sleeping in is always welcome) go down, exchange giving and opening presents, then a mixture of skype with anyone who's online as well as watching all the new movies on sky that are on for the holidays with my parents until Christmas dinner

• Brohoof 1

Wake up hours later than my parents (It may be Christmas, but sleeping in is always welcome) go down, exchange giving and opening presents, then a mixture of skype with anyone who's online as well as watching all the new movies on sky that are on for the holidays with my parents until Christmas dinner

Hmmm...I should probably skype my relatives more often too during the holidays. LOL.

We used to always have a christmas lunch at my grandparents house but we won't be doing that this year as my grandfather died a few days ago. So we'll probably be spending it with family friends instead.

• Brohoof 1

Well I celebrate Christmas at home on Christmas Eve and on that same day, I go to two of my grandparents' houses to celebrate. I go to my dad's and spend the night on Christmas Day and afterwards I go back to my grandma's to see my bestest friend/cousin and we spend a few days together! :wub: However... I most likely won't be able to see my cousin as long as I normally do which really upsets me :( I also don't know what I'll be doing on the rest of the break...which doesn't sound good :sunny: But then again, there's most likely plans for me to go places that I am unaware of :P

• Brohoof 1

Our friends would usually gather up and have an overnight party from Christmas eve to Christmas Day. As soon it's 1am, we then open all our presents. It's exhausting, staying up late, but the party is always fun especially when we celebrate with our friends and family. :)

Edited by Ravelicious
  • Brohoof 1

I do pretty much nothing.

We simply celebrate Christmas at home, give Presents...and thats it.

We dont do anything special on Christmas.

After Christmas my Father takes us to the Christmas Market sometimes though.

• Brohoof 1

On Christmas, I usually hide up in my room in the morning on tumblr until my family yells at me to come downstairs so we can open presents together. Then we make omelets and sit around watching movies for the rest of the day.

Oh, and another fun thing we do is hunt around the house before Christmas day because my family can't hide unwrapped presents very well. Because of this, I know I'm getting the Xbox One I've been wanting. And some movies.

Oh my god :lol: the yelling part reminds me of MY parents when they yell at me to come downstairs. :D

Yes. You just gotta.

I eat and drink with family until I am physically unable to carry on. It's more-or-less that until new year, too.

Oh wow, that's literally me :grin2:

Love your profile pic! :kindness:  Skype huh? Good idea, never thought about it!

Our friends would usually gather up and have an overnight party from Christmas eve to Christmas Day. As soon it's 1am, we then open all our presents. It's exhausting, staying up late, but the party is always fun especially when we celebrate with our friends and family. :)

I've always wanted to spend Christmas with friends, it would make everything 100 times better. :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Well it's pretty normal. We eat dinner and then we watch Donald Duck, then we usually watch Karl Bertil Johnson. After that we open the presents. All in all it's nothing out of the ordinary.

One thing I consistently get every Christmas is a new bathrobe. Don't ask, I just love having a new, soft bathrobe to throw on every year until it inevitably looses it's softness from overuse and I get a new one to replace it next Christmas. :please:

• Brohoof 1

We would wake up and then wake up our parents at a said time, then we look at what we got in our stocking. For some reason, we get an orange in our stockings every year. Then we eat breakfast and then open our presents. We believe in Santa.

• Brohoof 1