Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually do on christmas?

Gambit

Usually my family go back to our hometown and celebrate there. Then we go to that big hall and dance till tommorow morning, though I usually quit right after 11:00pm and rather have my sleep or talk to christmas chicks or play my very old Nintendo GameBoy my grandma keeps.

• 4 years later...

I begin to become depressed, because once Christmas time is over, it feels like winter is over in a flash.

I usually wake up at like 4 am and wake up my younger siblings and then we go wake up our parents lol, turn on the Christmas tree and look at the presents and see which ones have who’s name tags on them. :D (Yes I still do this, I’ll always be a kid at heart). We wait for our grandparents to come over and then we all open presents and after that we eat breakfast which is always a delicious pastry that my mom makes or something lol. Then, we all just hang out and talk and all and mom makes Christmas dinner. Then on Christmas evening we eat it and it’s always sooooo good. :wub: I love Christmas, I can’t wait for it again! 

A lot of my aunts and uncles have passed, turning out everyone to the four winds and for the last few years I go over to my mums and we have a little dinner and reminisce about past Christmas good times. And then I'll go home and watch alternative Christmas movies until I pass out. And then the next morning I'll tear through any pie that's left.

First I capitalize the “c”

I usually exchange a Christmas Eve gift with my sibling first then on Christmas Day I have a bunch of dinners and open presents with all my family members. This year will probably look a lot different due to family stuff and everything going on in the world :sunny: