Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you alter any of the Mane 6, if you can do so?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Do you have a preference between how it sounded in S1 and 2 vs how it sounds now?  'Cus it's definitely changed.  ;~;

I never noticed any difference. Among the other mane 6, the only change I noticed was AJ, who sounds deeper

I would really like it if Twilight appreciated Spike more.

Aside from that, I would mostly change/delete episodes that showed a character out of, well, character

Applebuck Season, I'm talking to you! :okiedokielokie:

Applejack looks more like an orange than an apple, so I'd swap colors between her and Big Mac.

Then I'd make Pinkie Pie's family bakers instead of rock farmers, since they're all PIEs.

Rainbow Dash should be a Wonderbolt by now so she wouldn't have to keep fangirling over them. And while I'm at it, I'd change the Wonderbolt uniforms. They look stupid.

Twilight: Nerf and tone down the mary-sue in her. The show has done it a bit lately, though (in mccolts and hooffields among a few others).

Rainbow: Mature her a bit. She's still like 12. No need to make her less AWESOME, but she is WAY more immature than the others.

Pinkie: Nothing. Perfect as is.
Fluttershy: Nothing. The last two seasons have corrected all the flaws.
Applejack: Nothing. Fully developed since like episode 4?
Rarity: Nothing. Rarity is life. Rarity is love.

Edited by ghostberry
  • Brohoof 1

I would remove twilights princess status, make pinkie pie the princess of friendship, and make fluttershy less scared of things while still remaining nice, and make rarity less of a bitch.

Rarity's not a bitch...like, at all...

I wouldn't change anything really. Their flaws are what make them interesting. Sure, Rainbow can be a bit full of herself and rude to people sometimes, but if she wasn't, she wouldn't be Rainbow.

Make AppleJack eat more corn.

"Apples is fer eatin' son. Corn is for sour mash. Rainbow Dash likes our distilled products even more than she likes cider!"

- Applejack

(I almost missed your naughty innuendo!)

Oh, and to keep on topic, I'd have Rarity do some more sleuthing and solve more crimes! 

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I'd make Rainbow Dash less boastful and arrogant and much more caring and supportive, not just to her friends but to everyone else as well, that way she doesn't do something as selfish as, oh say, blowing up the fricken rainbow factory.

Edited by cybershocker455

Rarity's not a bitch...like, at all...

I wouldn't change anything really. Their flaws are what make them interesting. Sure, Rainbow can be a bit full of herself and rude to people sometimes, but if she wasn't, she wouldn't be Rainbow.

yeah, she is. She is nicer in the later episodes though. 

• 6 years later...
(edited)

image.png.d842f82d44e4a8226984f474ccfc0073.png I would probably make rainbow dash a  nihilistic anti heroes or  a anti nihilist 

Well because nihilism in its simplest form is the belief that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value. And a anti nihilist  or a nihilist  does fit rainbow  dash  or gave her traumatic experiences that made her view life as meaningless. It Would probably  make a interesting  character traits for rainbow  dash

and that twilight would have more of an open mind

Or make fluttershy less scare of everything .

And pinkies pie rarity applejack would remain the same

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 1 year later...