Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lonkfania's Content page shows no topics

Lonk Chase

It worked yesterday. Why wouldn't it work now?

The homepage shows a "Topics I've participated in" tab. Clicking "Show More" should show you all of the topics you participated in.

It doesn't show anything now.

HELP!

Interesting... I can see some of your content via the link on your profile, but nothing but this thread on the expanded view.

I can view mine just fine, so it's not a problem with everyone's content (that's happened before)

I think it may be because I changed my notification settings.

Not sure though.

• 4 weeks later...

I to am getting this. I can see a list of posts made by going to My Profile --> Posts (though that only goes back to the 3rd of Jan and seemingly no way to alter the range). However when I click Find Content on that page it returns no posts at all.

Could this be related to the fact that the search function doesn't seem to work at all on the forum? It's like any query isn't actually getting through to the DB.

It's a problem that crops up from time to time, though it seemingly resolves itself, not sure about the time frame.

@Trixie Heartstrings, you are the only one here that I cannot view the content of, so I think you are the only one here still having that issue, though of course it's still annoying.

I'm interested in what causes it.

This is a reoccurring problem, and the forum's tech staff are looking into a permanent fix. I'll leave it for them to comment further about the actual issue and what solutions they're investigating, so it doesn't become a game of telephone and I end up giving you bad information.

However, Feld0 believes he's fixed the current instance... for now. If everyone could check to see if it's resolved for them, this time around?

Hello! My situation is very simple:

Whenever I try to search stuff, no matter what I search, nothing ever comes up.

Not even pony related stuff like 'Discord'!

So here is my question: Anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

Topics I've participated in: and Recently discussed forum topics display "no content" when I click on "View More". This is how I keep up on the threads I have participated in. This feature stopped working a few days ago.

Hello! My situation is very simple:

Whenever I try to search stuff, no matter what I search, nothing ever comes up.

Not even pony related stuff like 'Discord'!

So here is my question: Anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

It does appear that search is down. When this happens a few other Forum features will be impacted (My Content is an example). I'm alerting Tech and will track this in our current issues list. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Lonk Chase,@@DJShy3, @@Sapphire Lightning, @@C. Thunder Dash, due for the common nature of all of the threads surrounding this issue, I went ahead and merged them all to keep this more organized, and also to keep you all informated about its current status.

With that said, Blue Diamond already mentioned that this bugs englobes both Search Content and My Content, and this bug being in our priority list to be fixed. Please bear with us while this gets solved, thank you.  :ooh:  

• Brohoof 1

@Lonk Chase,@DJShy3, @Sapphire Lightning, @C. Thunder Dash, due for the common nature of all of the threads surrounding this issue, I went ahead and merged them all to keep this more organized, and also to keep you all informated about its current status.   With that said, Blue Diamond already mentioned that this bugs englobes both Search Content and My Content, and this bug being in our priority list to be fixed. Please bear with us while this gets solved, thank you. 

Thanks for the aid! I hope this gets fixed sooner

@@Lonk Chase,@, @@C. Thunder Dash, @@DJW, @, @@Mario3D13, @@DJShy3, @@Sapphire Lightning, @@CandyStrike, @@Rainbow Dashe,  @@simba86, I tagged all of you just to notify that this bug has been fixed and now the Search Function and all of its variants work as intended.

IDk32rt.png

I am showing Lonk Chase's "My Content" just to show that now it should display things correctly. With this said, sorry for any caused problems, and thank you all for bearing with us while this was solved. Have all a nice day :twi:

• Brohoof 5