Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Do you put discs back in their cases?

gamecubeguy214

Putting discs in their cases  

54 users have voted

1. 1. Do you do it?

• Yes
    • No

I think I know a few people who just do not care about their game discs. Whenever they're done with a game, they just take it out, put it on the floor or desk, and just leave it there. I used to do this too when I was about five years old, and then I later started to care more and my older brother still just put his discs on the floor. I once left Minecraft xBox 360 Edition out of the case, we moved, and now it's missing. Do you put your discs in their cases when you're done or do you just leave it on the floor?

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 2

I put it back in its proper case, I only wouldn't if I was going to put it in one of the disc cases where you store multiple ones but some of those mess the disk up.

Edited by flutersparkle

I have a habit of putting the game i take out into the case of the game I put in. so every box has the disk of the game next to it and one disk is always inside the machine itself. XD

• Brohoof 1

As a kid, i had CDs lie around everywhere.

Then i got Wallets ( I think thats the right Word...is it? ) for the Cds, to store them.

But now for over 5 years i think, i put them back into the cases.

Why would you not put them back in their cases? I mean, as a kid I occasionally left games lying around in a box or somewhere... right up until one of my favorite games ended up scratched up to tartarus and made utterly unplayable. The lesson here: Leaving discs just lying around is the quickest way to unintentionally destroy them. 

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, and it's a pet peeve of mine when people don't do that. Discs are very fragile, and there's nothing worse than a movie that freezes in the middle.

• Brohoof 1

Usually I leave some games inside the console, even though I know it's bad :P. But otherwise I put them back in their cases, I really hate it when people leave them hanging about

I almost always put discs back in their cases. Sometimes I put the disc that was in the DVD player when I put in something else text-side down on top of the player, but I usually re-case it when the show's over.

I actually don't use discs that often anymore.

I would, and you can quote this too, Literally rather pull my own teeth out than not put my discs back in their cases. It.... Drives..... Me..... Mad... That's why i don't ever let my little brother or his little friends touch my game cases. because it just triggers something in me that makes me want to snap.

• Brohoof 1

When I was quite a bit younger, I had such a terrible habit with not putting games back in their cases. I would either just put them in certain locations or just upside down. Looking back on it irritates me. XD Then later I realized that I need to take care of these things so I make absolute sure to put the discs in the cases and carefully. When I see anyone else now not take care of discs they own, it bothers me.

• Brohoof 3