Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Do you put discs back in their cases?

gamecubeguy214

Putting discs in their cases  

54 users have voted

1. 1. Do you do it?

• Yes
    • No

lol wow, the stars aligned for that topic number. But yes, I always return CDs to their proper case. They're surprisingly easy to scratch and putting things back in their right case will make them easier to find later.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Why

Would

You

Not

Seriously, I have always been notoriously careful and sanitary when it comes to taking care of discs- if they're not in the console or player they gotta be in their cases or else. And that's that. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

I used to just leave them on the floor when i first started playing video games. but as i got older i realized half my games were gone cause i left them inside my aunts couch lmao. so  yes i put them in cases now.

If it's not in the console, it's in the case. It really annoys me when people leave my discs just out in the open or put them in a random case. It makes me feel like they really don't care if something happens to it or if I had to search high and low to find it because it was in some random spot; Not cool  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

Of course I do. What's the point of having the disc if you damage it?

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

Even though I don’t play video games as a rule, I do put all my dvds in their cases. I don’t like scratched discs. Most of them don’t play very well when they're in perfect shape, let alone with scratches, so I take precautions. Besides, leaving discs scattered around isn’t very tidy (sayeth the girl whose apartment looks like a city dump). :unsure:

• Brohoof 1