Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the ponies were watching us

cider float

That would be so weird, considering they're ponies and we're humans.  It just wouldn't work.

There is a such thing as interspecies though, and considering their not at all like the equines we have here and some of us are attracted to them, they can be attracted to us a vise versa.

My Little Human: Friendship is...Power? Mystic?  (anything but science cause that'll be stupid and wrong in so many different reasons)

• Brohoof 1

That is correct. Though I wonder if we could really call them human like us, As it was brought up before. The interspecies theory would also have to hold support for Us being used to what their human form would look like. Suppose we could interact peacefully, and without thoughts of fear or hate out of difference.... I think it may work out. Also, I could imagine what it would be.

My little Humans : Friendship is Genetic

• Brohoof 1

That is correct. Though I wonder if we could really call them human like us, As it was brought up before. The interspecies theory would also have to hold support for Us being used to what their human form would look like. Suppose we could interact peacefully, and without thoughts of fear or hate out of difference.... I think it may work out. Also, I could imagine what it would be.

My little Humans : Friendship is Genetic

My Little Human: Friendship is Genetic? I would still have it fall in the category of magic my_little_mages_complete_by_didj-d4r821lOr something like this:

mane_six_alltogether_by_yatonokami-d7z04

These would be cool setting for a My Little Human in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

Oh ? That would be awesome also chaos would come with it. Nobody could share the mane six (i mean humans but if MLP like this famous still :)  ) i think and its possible that ponies would fall in love with the main characters of the MLH show :P  because you know there are lots of pony in Equestria and we like mane six more than others so reverse situation would be the same i guess ^_^  '''

• Brohoof 1

... what if the po-... well, that's just ridiculous to ask.

OF COURSE they're watching us! 

And I'm sure I just offended a few of them because of where I just scratched.  *giggle*

• Brohoof 1

I imagine me watching them watching me watching them. It sounds like my relationship with my cat. The kissing and loving might work because they're ponies and not humans. Humans that behave that way scare me but technically they're not. (Unless we're talking EG then I'd run screaming). This is all provided that the kissing is platonic.

Hmm, I wonder how good this will be if I made it into an RP on the RP section? Will it be able to make it as an RP or will it fail, this could sound fun or could just be short-lived. It never hurts to try, so I'll try to post a My Little Human: Friend is (Blank), and see how it takes off.

Honestly I wouldn't mind it. Even if it's a random pony I'd still find it flattering and actually awesome that we have a mutual thing going on, me being a pony fan and vice versa. I'd even go on to ask about if they have human conventions, merchandise, music, art, etc. just like we have with ponies and basically blow their mind. It's an interesting thought.

As for the kissing/loving part, I honestly don't see how I could be a favorite of any pony enough for them to make out with me, but as long as their breath isn't terrible who am I to deny? 

Am my OC's OC!

this can work if paralel universes exists, unfortunately we are far away to meet them yet, let's hope my OCs see me as a cat and not before my tranformation, personally i believe there are all kind of species in the universe and if is infinite then IT MUST exist somewhere

That.... would make sense XD

Do you think they'd make Mary-Sue OCs? I just imagine somepony like:

"My OC's name is Donald Trump, he's rich, owns multiple corporations and brands as well as his own skyscraper, he had a TV show once, and now he's running for president!"

• Brohoof 2