Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the ponies were watching us

cider float

Honestly, I'd be a pretty boring show. I pretty much go to school, car shows, volunteer at a car museum, and do other automobile and pony related activities. Assuming the pony watching isn't car-obsessed and pony-obsessed like I am, and isn't human-obsessed like Lyra purportedly is, I don't see the appeal. But it wouldn't particularly bother me, especially if it was like MLP and I was just A major character, not THE ONLY major character. I'd be more than content to be a background human, and would probably find whatever fandom personality they'd give me humorous.

Edited by Attack of the Pwns

If ponies were watching us, they would be terrified of us humans being so violent, discriminating and stuff.. :huh:

But if they were watching Bronies in particular? Gosh, imagine their reactions to the darker side of the fandom :lol:

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 1

Considering how interesting my life is, I don't think I would even appear in it. "Gasp!!! She's making pot noodles!!! So exciting!!! Look what shes doing now!!! She's sitting down and reading LOTR for five hours!!!"

That would probably lead to some awkward moments. Would they be watching us watch MLP watching them watch MLH? :blink:

Also, if they are this fandom's equine counterparts, would that mean there are "I hate ponies, I wish I could live on Earth with all the humans" type of ponies too? :P

I remember, I had a fanfiction idea a while back that touched this topic... Mind you though, my opinion of most people (I say most, because I live... Well, southwestern Louisiana is friendly, but Lord, we are some judgemental people sometimes @.@) wasn't that great at the time. We, as humans, had decided to invade Equestria once we figured out how to get in, and basically take the Ponies as pets and the Changelings (That couldn't shift in time to avoid it) as... Well, slaves to put it simply. 

It was meant to go based on a Half-Life storyline... Sitting here thinking about it makes me really want to go to work on it, actually. Might just do that... 

Also, if a freaking pony came up to me and tried to kiss me, I'd kiss it and hug it and snuggle it ^u^ There'd be no escaping my wubs! Muahaha!

Edited by Kojach Limeryn

I don't know about you, but I've got no problem with this. :D

I'll take the hugs and kisses that were meant for you then.

As for people not feeling they are not interesting enough don't worry ponies like background humans as much as bronies like background ponies.

Wha- No! You greedy son-of-a-gun, there are enough hugs and kisses to go 'round! Didn't Pinkie teach you that you've gotta share, care, and all that good stuff?

But in all seriousness, that would be insane if it were to actually happen. I'm not sure how I'd react.

I must of read that wrong I was reading on my phone XD

I thought you didn't want them... but I'll try to nab them anyway :X

If we humans had our own TV show for hte ponies to watch? That would result in this:

*ponies watching the show*

"Ugh, this is soooo depressing."

*click*

Humans are just overall too violent and too political. I doubt the ponies would like us as a whole. 

• 2 weeks later...