Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What goodies have you bought for yourself to wrap up 2015?

ManaMinori

NOT TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, just non holiday related treats and splurges that will be the last splurge of 2015.

I was bold enough to go to the mall in the midst of all the holiday and short-tempered chaos, checking every single clothing store for gothic/ victorianesque type clothing that fits. Splurged on a cool gothc type top at Torid, which was $50. And some long, plain black skirts, a wrap, and 2 cute tops that look stunning layeed together, at a thrift shop. Not a bad haul.

What was your last splurge haul of 2015?

I went on a personal shopping spree early last month.

I baught a new outfit, a new school bag, a new lanyard, and some other things.

Well. lets see. I just spent a ton of money. About 2.5 K actually. XD Mostly because. i spluged and had to buy a car both. so

1 car

1 extra set of keys for said car

4 new tires (One tire blew and the other 3 were pretty poor in condition)

1 set of widshield wiper blades

1 year xbox live gold

1 year playstation plus

1 Psycho Pass Kougami Cosplay jacket

1 Thicken Fairy Tail Guild Emblem Hoodie

1 brand New Majora's Mask Wallet

1 Pair of Aftershokz bluez 2 open ear bluetooth headphones

1 Dakakimura pillow insert

1 Copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTYE

1 Copy Fallout 4

1 Copy Rise of the Tomb Raider

So, quite a bit. First real splurge since getting this job I am at now. Had to save up so much for a car and ended up getting the deal of a lifetime on one. All total, I spent 1200 on the car. XD and the keys and windshield wipers were unnecessary. I just wanted to be on the safe side.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty much a bunch of steam games from the holiday sale, which would usually cost over 100 bucks but i got them for 4 times less the price overall. Praise Gaben. :D

• Brohoof 2

EDIT: I told my Christmas Gifts, sleepy me

Well I recently bought some Manic Panic hair dye so on the last day of 2015 I can turn into my OC

Edited by SilyGeny
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I remember I bought a PS4 with my discount for working Thanksgiving (AKA Black Friday nowadays. For shame). I only wanted a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts III, but I had a pretty strong bit of hope that by the end of 2016 I would be back in college and no longer working the job anymore (which happened!), and that KHIII would likely come out during the time I was back in college.

That actually didn't pan out as true as I graduated nearly a year before KHIII was released. Nevertheless, it's a very good thing I already had that PS4 as when I returned to the job after graduating it wasn't the same for me due to being in constant pain and never had a point where I could actually buy something that expensive in between all of my leaves and definitely not feeling like I had job security (I really wanted to quit to get away from the pain).

Besides Christmas gifts I didn’t get anything real special at the end of that year. I was 14 going on 15 at that time so I didn’t have any money to buy myself anything haha. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Can;t remember. Too long ago :BrightMacContent:

It was only 5 years ago. :bedeyes: You have a terrible memory.