Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $1500 Group Song - A True, True Friend

Jeric

Oh damn, didn't knew it was on already.

I am kinda amazed how different my mic quality is, compared to the others. But still, it was incredibly fun to work on this and this was the right day to post it. :)

Thank you and have a very nice christmas. <3

• Brohoof 2

YES. THIS HAS MADE MY XMAS EVE!!!! Now there is only one song to go, and i have a feeling it may be the best one of the 3! :lol::lol:

If by one you mean 15, yes. O.o

• Brohoof 3

I'm really sorry for any offense this may make: the tone/blend.... Horrible... Again.. No offense meant. this is from someone who spent the last 6 years of my life in choir.. Other than that, amazing :D

Edited by Straight Shot

I'm really sorry for any offense this may make: the tone/blend.... Horrible... Again.. No offense meant. this is from someone who spent the last 6 years of my life in choir.. Other than that, amazing :D

Lol.

No offense taken. In fact amateur singing is a Christmas tradition around here. It is our version of caroling for charity, Pony style

• Brohoof 1

Lol.

No offense taken. In fact amateur singing is a Christmas tradition around here. It is our version of caroling for charity, Pony style

Would love to sing but don't think I'd ever get the chance D: anyways good job, managed to enjoy it Edited by Straight Shot

Honestly, i knew from the beginning that this wouldn't be anything professional. I like to do singing in my free time and i thought this will be hilarious, no matter how this would turn out. :P

But i can understand where you're coming from. No hard feelings though. ;)

• Brohoof 3

man, this makes me wanna sing too... ;~;

Ditto.  Ditto times TEN.

I haven't really done a lot of singing since I left my teenage years, but the handful of times I have, I've never gotten any complaints... well, none that I could hear, anyway... so I figure my voice is okay.  Plus, I kinda feel bad that I wasn't able to do more for the Forums for Christmas.

Next year, I'll be ready.   :umad:

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, i knew from the beginning that this wouldn't be anything professional. I like to do singing in my free time and i thought this will be hilarious, no matter how this would turn out. :P

But i can understand where you're coming from. No hard feelings though. ;)

*gasp* Unprofessional? Unprofessional?? I'll have you know that my recording was entirely professional! I did not use the low-quality built-in mic on a webcam to record, I did not do my recording on free recording software while standing with my laptop precariously placed atop a dresser, and I most certainly did not record in 3-4 takes in the only half hour I had to myself that week! I was the picture of professionalism! The picture of it I say!

But on a side note...

Ditto.  Ditto times TEN.

I haven't really done a lot of singing since I left my teenage years, but the handful of times I have, I've never gotten any complaints... well, none that I could hear, anyway... so I figure my voice is okay.  Plus, I kinda feel bad that I wasn't able to do more for the Forums for Christmas.

Next year, I'll be ready.   :umad:

*whispers* EqE sectionals duet yes/no?

• Brohoof 8

Wow, just...wow. Coming from a guy whose singing voice naturally sounds auto-tuned (which is why my main OC's name is Auto Tune), this was absolutely brilliant. Like, holy cow guys, this moo-ved me so much (I'm sorry, I've been dropping bad puns all day) that I am now wishing that I myself were a member of the staff just so I could partake in this ridiculousness (internally wishing, externally trying to play it cool).

But alas, my destiny might not be where the staff reside; however, it could lie elsewhere. 'Tis the story of me.

I would like to know one thing: Who did Batbrony voice for? Well, in all seriousness, I'd like to know who did who, but this is a start I suppose.

Wait, I think I figured two of the voices out....Don't know for sure..

I'm probably right

I would like to know one thing: Who did Batbrony voice for? Well, in all seriousness, I'd like to know who did who, but this is a start I suppose.

Well, let's just say I was someone very bookish  :adorkable:

wink-nudge.jpg

I never said subtlety was my strong suit  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 3

Well, let's just say I was someone very bookish 

Sheesh Batbrony can't you be a bit more subtle.  You don't see me going around telling people which fabulous role I sang in the song. I mean of all the worst things that could happen telling people what role I played in such an obvious way would be The. Worst. Possible. Thing.

Luckily I'm much more discreet.

• Brohoof 6

Sheesh Batbrony can't you be a bit more subtle.  You don't see me going around telling people which fabulous role I sang in the song. I mean of all the worst things that could happen telling people what role I played in such an obvious way would be The. Worst. Possible. Thing.

Luckily I'm much more discreet.

You must've been very inspired. I applaud your performance good sir.