Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MERRY CHRISTMAS

StormdustPony

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Welp we're going to go over to my gma's house, hang out with the family, eat food.

Then me and my mom are probably going to go look at Christmas lights.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 4

Merry Christmas Bronies and Pegasisters of the world! and all those other peasants too...

so, for christmas, I got these two t-shirts:

1. http://www.redbubble.com/people/gillesbone/works/10041836-house-discord-game-of-chaos?p=t-shirt&style=mens&body_color=black&print_location=front

2. http://www.redbubble.com/people/kaiserin/works/10171300-my-little-pony-mlp-discord-like-a-sir?grid_pos=39&p=t-shirt

can't wait to wear them :3 I also got a cute rainbow dash-plushie (WITHOUT WINGS! what kind of cruel bastard does this to dashie? ;_; ), a nintendo 3DS + "A Link between worlds" (I never played a LoZ-Game before, but ok), and, of course, lots 'n lots of money!

well, we didn't really "do" anything 'but the usual christmas-stuff. we ate a shitton of stuff (meaaaat!), my father tried to take clishe-fotos like "look at our christmas, we're such a happy-appy family, wohoo!" (I ruined all of them making faces. MWAAHAHAHA!), and...well, that's about it :D The same procedere as last year, but that doesn't mean it was less awesome :3

• Brohoof 5

Yeah, today is the last Friday of 2015! I do for Christmas is to open presents and see what's contained inside, and then I'll be going to Florida from Texas after. So, "Merry Christmas, everypony!" :D

• Brohoof 4

We go to my aunt's house for Christmas each year.

I won't be going this year, though. I'm stuck with the flu and throwing up like crazy.

:mellow:

• Brohoof 4

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a merry Christmas! :P

Having only slept for 3 hours, my plans consist of redbull and going to spend time with my family, opening presents whilst drinking redbull, eating Christmas dinner whilst drinking redbull and watching movies, potentially whilst drinking redbull.

So... Ideal Christmas gift would be redbull today :P

• Brohoof 5

Well, since anyone outside of my immediate family lives halfway around the world from here, Christmas is a rather lax affair for me and my family. Especially since Christmas in New Zealand is already a laidback event nationwide, things have been pretty casual as always for me. Though timezones dictate that it's nearly Boxing Day here now  :dash:

• Brohoof 2

I'm waiting to open presents in the next few hours, and after I do that, my family and I are going to all make omelets.

The funny thing is, I already know what I'm getting for Christmas, excluding stocking stuffers. My parents hid the Xbox One in plain sight, and they had me watch them order the rest of my gifts so they could be sure they were getting the right one. The just said there would be one surprise, though, so I'm looking forward to figuring it what that'll be.

Other than opening presents and making a good breakfast, we'll be watching a lot of movies today, including Ant-Man, Captain America: The First Avenger, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Titanic. And playing Minecraft with my sister, possibly. I'm already looking forward to spending time with my family today and possibly seeing my soon to be brother in law.

• Brohoof 3

Merry Christmas :D

For Christmas I got a Wii U with Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Maker (hopefully I'll get Super Smash Bros U for it too sometime).

I also got the MLP 2016 annual and a plush of Appa and Momo from ATLA :D Also a few other things like DVD's and stuff.

• Brohoof 5

Merry Christmas! :D

Christmas was certainly fun, with all the family around, doing all sorts of stuff. Sadly I can't do much with some of my presents yet as we're not at home (up at the cousin's for christmas as we are every year :P ), but still got a picture!

DSC09989.jpg

Yes I know my photography skills are totally god tier ^_^

• Brohoof 5

MERRRRRY CHRISTMAS!

I didn't ask for much this year; just Mariokart 8 (Yes I own a Wii U but not Mariokart until now, I know, I've failed as a person), Xeno X (Skyrim with robots), Tri Force Heroes (Heard online is really, really fun), and Kid Icarus Uprising (I've played a lot of it with my friends copy, but I don't actually own it). And money. And a few Star Wars trinkets. 

EDIT: Verdict on all of them

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Yeah, this is going to keep me busy until Fire Emblem Fates. 10/10. Cutscenes are a bit long, but otherwise, no flaws. It's skyrim with robots. It's also rather difficult, but maybe that's because i'm in earlygame hell.

Mariokart 8: It's fun, but Rainbow Road can still go jump in a pit and die.

Tri Force Heroes: Hilarious game, online is tons of fun. All you do is spam emotes.

Kid Icarus Uprising: A bit hard, but nevertheless a very fun and funny game. Hilarious, Palutena is best angelic boss.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 4

:kindness:

I plan to go over to my cousins' house and play video games with them :derp:

I didn't get much for Christmas, since I'm going to Europe next summer and that trip is my Christmas present :P. Although my aunt did send me a random calendar for some reason :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

Merry Christmas everypony! :) I'm loving today so far, and I'm visiting some family members at the moment; I've just finished eating a wonderful Christmas dinner. Stuffing tastes so good... :P

I've got some awesome presents such as a few new shirts, a Wii U (I'm loving Splatoon so far), and a couple of MLP things. :squee: I hope everypony else is enjoying this day, too.

• Brohoof 3

Happy Whatever-You-Celebrate!

See my bassoon all decked out for the holidays!:

bassoonchristmas.jpg

My teachers would kill me! Just kidding. They encouraged this.

• Brohoof 5

Merry Christmas to all of you lovely fellow pony peeps. ^___^

Despite having so much trouble feeling holiday cheer during December, my Christmas has en pretty decent. I received mostly gift cards since I was so indecisive but I got more than i expected. :o Two $25 Xbox cards and a $50 Amazon card, as well as some lounge pants and a Rainbow Dash coins bank, I now own all of those. :D

As for what I have done, simple stuff. Hanging out with family, watching movies, eating foods. I like it that way, no chaos, just enjoyment. Gonna probably play games and stuff later today.

• Brohoof 4