Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Critique my oc? :D

Izanagi

Name: Vladicarus
Nicknames: Vlad, Vlady, Captain, Vlady-kun.
Age: 18-24 (two years older then Twilight Sparkle atleast)
race: batpony

Look: post-33396-0-52409600-1451126039_thumb.jpg post-33396-0-88584400-1451126040.png (tempted to give him shorter hair)

Personality: Vlad is a head strong, caring, yet fierce young pirate. Yet every month or so, he gets a tasting for blood, if he doesn't get this craving, he may get rather feral and wild. and when he gets his blood, he becomes rather fierce, with rather fast reaction timing and instincts for a few hours, or a couple of minutes.

backstory: in equestria, near the oceans, pirates roam through out the seas, some even in the air with the technical Airships. One being a batpony by the name of Velixio Icarus, a fierce and feared pirate had kidnapped a mare by the name of Petal Shine, alas. this poor mare soon aquired a liking for the pirate. Soon, the liking became more of an obsession along on his ship, and eventually they did the deed. She fell pregnate of a young foal, which when born she named Vladicarus, alas, as she was still with her now pirate husband. who never agreed on having children, decided to try and drop the child at some town, but as Petal Shine found out his plan, she decided to go against it. Pretending to like Vellie's idea, she followed him into a small fishing villiage. As he wasn't looking. she bucked him in the side, making him fall an groan lightly, at this moment she ran and ran fast. her baby on her back who bounced slightly with light 'bububububububub." The crew of Velixio following her, but she soon lost them.

Days later, she found her way to a large train station, almost akin to an airport. she took the first train she could to canterlot. her baby asleep, as through the travel, she had gained many things, to make her son a nice present. and soon, they reached Canterlot. where they lived a life, petal scared if her husband ever found them and tried something. but in ways she was glad her son could become normal, she made him a plushie, which he gave the name "SnuggleKnight." At canterlot, the two managed to live as a flowershop home.

As Vlad grew up, he began to read aout pirates and ships, becoming rather interested in them. He sadly soon found a book that had his father in it, interested he asked his mother. She sighed contently and began to explain everything, Vlad..didn't know how to feel, but he knew something. he wanted to some day meet his father, and prove to him that he wouldn't be a worthless child..and that he did..Vlad, through out life saved money, saved multiple things and soon brought a small ship. enough for one stallion to sail with. at the age of 18, he said his goodbyes to his mother, telling her he'd be back soon. which he did, always visiting her when he's close to equestria.

As Vlad traveled, he has yet to meet his father, bu all he hopes is, the surposdely evil pirate can one day may be changed.

No OP mega death lasers or moving planets with your mind? I am offended, good sir! XD

Relatively nice as batbony oc's go although I think you might have gone abit overboard with his backstory. Don't think i've ever read one that literally includes the moment the character was concieved. XD

No OP mega death lasers or moving planets with your mind? I am offended, good sir! XD

Relatively nice as batbony oc's go although I think you might have gone abit overboard with his backstory. Don't think i've ever read one that literally includes the moment the character was concieved. XD

I tend to go into the things that most people dont like. I am not all for. "pony smex." as i'll call it, but hey. it's happened in the show, and by god that is how an oc shall be born~! XD

• Brohoof 1