Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $1250 Solo Song - Jonas sings Life is a Runway

Jeric

Regardless of the very male-ness of your voice, I believe you did a rather good job.  I enjoyed it, for what it's worth... but I still believe you'd have had more fun singing a Flim Flam number.  *chuckle*

So, question:  when we have a good number of tracks, are we going to put out an actual album? 

Just a thought.

• Brohoof 3

Regardless of the very male-ness of your voice, I believe you did a rather good job. I enjoyed it, for what it's worth... but I still believe you'd have had more fun singing a Flim Flam number. *chuckle*

So, question: when we have a good number of tracks, are we going to put out an actual album?

Just a thought.

It is part of an album on Pony.FM :)

• Brohoof 3

Regardless of the very male-ness of your voice, I believe you did a rather good job.  I enjoyed it, for what it's worth... but I still believe you'd have had more fun singing a Flim Flam number.  *chuckle*

So, question:  when we have a good number of tracks, are we going to put out an actual album? 

Just a thought.

Thank you :). Yes, I would have loved to do a Flim Flam one, I actually know both of their songs like the back of my hand, constantly singing it ^w^ <3 <3 <3....  :lie:

• Brohoof 3

Wow, great job Jonas! Your accent perfectly suits the song, and you were on key the whole time. I think your performance would make Rarity faint. Granted, a lot of things make her faint.

• Brohoof 3

Wow, great job Jonas! Your accent perfectly suits the song, and you were on key the whole time. I think your performance would make Rarity faint. Granted, a lot of things make her faint.

Oh you...  :squee:  :blush:  :blush: But yeah, I am not surprised that my accent is well liked  :pout:

• Brohoof 2