Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Cartoon Songs/Tunes

redaxted

I think there's already a topic similar to this regarding all TV show openings, however I decided to create a new one where you can share all of your favourite cartoon songs and tunes. This included opening themes, tunes played often in the background; basically any piece composed/sang purely for the cartoon.

My favourite cartoon tunes include the amazing Gravity Falls theme and the opening tune for Star VS The Forces Of Evil. Both songs are cool and catchy, the Gravity Falls tune having a mysterious air to it which obviously suites the show perfectly. I also greatly enjoy watching both shows.

I'll also mention my favourite MLP songs, I guess! I love Pinkie Pie's Smile Smile Smile song, and This Day Aria. Pinkie's song is sweet and cheerful, and brightens my mood when I'm feeling down. This Day Aria fits its episode well, and sounds amazing and theatrical.

• Brohoof 1

Libera Me From Hell - Gurren Lagann

One of my all time favorite songs period. The composers should be commended for mixing opera and rap AND making it work beautifully 

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 2

For me, the best songs come from animes, such as the "Dragonforce" track from Fairy Tail, and different variations of it is often used during battle scenes in the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXedWYVsIfM

Nanatsu no Taizai or The Seven Deadly Sins has also pretty good music. Like "Perfect Time" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI9XqtFHH7c

or "銅鑼Gong4N" also from Nanatsu no Taizai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNXMhStAlMk

• Brohoof 2

As far as opening themes go, I love Ben 10's. It kicks ass.

And an ending theme I love is the one from Powerpuff Girls.

There's a bunch more that I really like, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind. :P

Edited by Kadae
  • Brohoof 4

My most memorable Song would be the song, in which Spongebob and Mr. Krabs sing about missing each other in an early Episode, where Spongebob has to work on a different Place.

It made me even cry.  :(

One other Song, is a Song i dont know anything about, im not even sure if its from a Cartoon, but from what i remember, the only Lyrics i ever heard from it were : "

What a sunny day, in which no one wants to smurf. "

I have no idea, what this Song is and i only heard it once, because i recorded only that one part on a Tape.

I never found out what it was, but it was so catchy that it has become my longest remembered Song ever.

I still hear that one Part in my Head almost every day.

Maybe its from a Smurf Cartoon, because the word smurf is mentioned in the Lyrics, but i have no idea.  :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

My most memorable Song would be the song, in which Spongebob and Mr. Krabs sing about missing each other in an early Episode, where Spongebob has to work on a different Place.

It made me even cry.

Oh yeah, that song and the "F.U.N. Song" sung by Spongebob and Plankton are two of my favorites from the show.

I also love Katz's little leitmotif that plays whenever he appears on Courage the Cowardly Dog as well as "Friends Are There To Help You" on Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.

• Brohoof 1

For MLP FIM and EQG my favorites are: Welcome to the Show, The Magic Inside, We'll Make our Mark, A True True Friend, Celestia's Ballad and The Pony I want to be

Steven Universe would have: Strong in the Real Way, Do it For Her/Him, and Stronger than You 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...