Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you say in extreme pain?

gamecubeguy214

Normal pain (hit, slice, cut, hit) :  I smile with tears xD
Extreme pain (broken bone, big hit, headshot) : I hold my mouth shut  xD with my hand, .... of course when I broke my hand I didn`t had with what to hold my mouth so I just sweared for 3-4 sec  :please:

It depends on the type of pain.

Sharp, sudden pain- Cheese and fudgesicles. In all capitals. Don't even ask where that phrase came from.

Prolonged pain, a dull ache- I'll usually swear in German, as no one around me can understand it. :twi:

If I stub my toe or something similar, I grit my teeth and breathe in. While I have nothing against swearing, I'd get in trouble for doing it.

Why are so many people self-censoring their curse words in this thread? The rules only prohibit excessive swearing, and the mods tend to be pretty fucking lenient.

I glare at the offending object and occasionally get sarcastic. Doncha dare hurt my little toe because I will sass you to death. 

Edited by Cutitenz

well, a little update because today i really hurt myself so now i know what i actiually say, great isn't it :lol:  :okiedokielokie:

i bite on my teeth and say: this hurts, it really does... auch... auch... auch... it still hurts.

If I'm in pain, I'll say every damn curse under the sun. Sometimes it's normal words, other times it's words in different languages. Normally, I have a small filter on these words. When I'm in pain... Bleeping city.

If I'm in pain, I'll say every damn curse under the sun. Sometimes it's normal words, other times it's words in different languages. Normally, I have a small filter on these words. When I'm in pain... Bleeping city.

I usually just scream. Surprisingly I don't swear. (surprising because I'm known to be quite a swearer :P). I've just never felt the need to swear when in pain because screaming does the job. And then I might cry.

I really try hard not to. Most of the time I gasp and suck in my breath, but still can't help saying "shit" or probably other curse words under my breath. I'm not sure because I haven't hurt myself for a while. Now if someone else hurts me, I try to ignore them and give a death glare. If they persist, I'm most likely to hit them back. And if they hit me really hard, I usually say variations of WTF.

If it's sudden pain (stepping on something etc) and i'm at home, I'll swear, the worse the pain is the louder I swear. If i'm in school I'll try avoiding swearing (Alot of people at my school take offense to it) and it usually becomes something in the style of seagull....

MY LEG!!!! ;)

JK... I usually will just make some kind of angry snarl/growl/hiss noise through my teeth. I usually don't swear unless i'm in a bad mood. For example, if I get hurt by something (like a car part) that I'm working due to it not cooperating. In that case the "uncooperative whatever" usually ends up more injured than me afterwards.

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 2