Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you say in extreme pain?

gamecubeguy214

Well, most of the time, nothing. I just suck it up and move on with my life. 

For example, a couple years ago I scraped both of my knees up pretty bad (I'm talking huge cuts, tore through my leggings, bleeding) and I just boarded the bus with my friend. (I believe I was limping as well).

... But then it got really bad and it was hard to walk. I let out a casual "Holy eh**" and my friend made me sit down while she went to find me two of those huge square Band-Aids. A

We left after the convention and hit up CVS to grab some anti-bacterial cream so the wound didn't get infected. Fun times.

Anyway, yeah, I usually don't say anything during extreme pain. I have a high pain tolerance.

I'd probably begin screaming something about murdering puppies in front of a school; I'm not sure

12 hours ago, Funtime Splashee said:

I collapse on my knees, rubbing my eyes with my fists, and gapes!

My teeth are at least 60% larger while I do that, because I am an Anime character!

Do you also scream "KONOYARO" at the top of your lungs? :orly:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I usually end up talking way too much and say a load of gibberish 😂 Last year during a kickboxing class I had my knee dislocated by a stray kick from a newbie and messed up my ankle on the way down lol 😭

Apparently I was lying on the floor sort of laugh cryingj, telling everyone how much I  hate them then blabbering on about our dogs x3

I may have asked for my dad a few times too 😳

Booted and the way back from hospital 😬

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210826_103612.jpg

Edited by Tweek

Umm, I don’t really like to use these words anymore, but the general idea is, “Sh*t-f***! Mother f***ing c*** s***ing son of a c***ing b*tch!” or something of similar eloquence. (I speak fluent Asterisk).

• 2 months later...