Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for some brony friends?

Emerald Bliss

Hi there, my name is Emerald Bliss, or furry name is Ruslan if you prefer.

I am sure there are tons of these threads..but I am looking for some Brony friends that enjoy talking to others..maybe play some games and such, in truth I have like...2 brony friends that talk to me.

I have Steam and Ps4 :), several games for each and I enjoy talking to friends and roleplaying if that's your thing...

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope somepony is looking for a new chatting friend :).

• Brohoof 3

Hello there Emerald Bliss! I too enjoy chatting and playing with other people. I also have Steam, but my computer isn't working at the moment. I have a PS3, but I don't think that a PS3 and 4 can play together. :(

If you have any other systems, please let me know! Feel free to PM me at any time. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello! I just joined a few minutes ago, heh. I, too, have Steam and PS4! I'll add you now, if you wouldn't mind.

Not at all!, steam is Dbzthedwarf and psn is...ruslan_dash I think?. I will double check in a few :)

Hello there Emerald Bliss! I too enjoy chatting and playing with other people. I also have Steam, but my computer isn't working at the moment. I have a PS3, but I don't think that a PS3 and 4 can play together. :(

If you have any other systems, please let me know! Feel free to PM me at any time. :)

My ps3 died!, the only other i have is 360 but i dont have gold for it or play it. We can still chat :3

• Brohoof 1

Heya! PS3 and PS4 (and Vita) users can still be friends! I don't know if voice chat works across systems, but text messaging most likely does.

Not at all!, steam is Dbzthedwarf and psn is...ruslan_dash I think?. I will double check in a few :)

My ps3 died!, the only other i have is 360 but i dont have gold for it or play it. We can still chat :3

Well, I can't seem to find you using Dbzthedwarf. The link in your profile also doesn't work... 

My ps3 died!,

Mine died recently too. Was it Yellow Light of Death? That's what happened to me, and I don't really know what to do.

However, if you're having trouble with it reading the game discs (as if there's not a disc inside), or the game will start and then crash to blackness, it may be a burned out blu ray laser inside. If so, there's a fix of moderate difficulty that I was able to do about two years ago. If that sounds like the case and you want to fix that, I'll find the links I used and post them. 

Heya! PS3 and PS4 (and Vita) users can still be friends! I don't know if voice chat works across systems, but text messaging most likely does.

Well, I can't seem to find you using Dbzthedwarf. The link in your profile also doesn't work...

Hmmmm, what's your steam and I will add you?

Mine died recently too. Was it Yellow Light of Death? That's what happened to me, and I don't really know what to do.

However, if you're having trouble with it reading the game discs (as if there's not a disc inside), or the game will start and then crash to blackness, it may be a burned out blu ray laser inside. If so, there's a fix of moderate difficulty that I was able to do about two years ago. If that sounds like the case and you want to fix that, I'll find the links I used and post them.

It was the disc drive, but I sold it already after I got my ps4. I just figured I would play my games on my brothers if I get desperate. I appreciate the help though :).

• Brohoof 1

Hi there, my name is Emerald Bliss, or furry name is Ruslan if you prefer.

I am sure there are tons of these threads..but I am looking for some Brony friends that enjoy talking to others..maybe play some games and such, in truth I have like...2 brony friends that talk to me.

I have Steam and Ps4 :), several games for each and I enjoy talking to friends and roleplaying if that's your thing...

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope somepony is looking for a new chatting friend :).

Hello Emerald Bliss! You mind if I add you as friend? Don't worry I'm just a halfwit who can type really well! Hahaha...I'm joking man XD

• Brohoof 1

Hello! I also have been looking for some brony friends, since most I talk to aren't really active on Skype and all that >_>

I don't have a PS4 (PS3 rather :P) But I do have Steam! So you can add me on there if you'd like.

Edit: I also do RP, though I haven't done it in way too long xD

Edited by Yufery
  • Brohoof 1

Hello! I also have been looking for some brony friends, since most I talk to aren't really active on Skype and all that >_>

I don't have a PS4 (PS3 rather :P) But I do have Steam! So you can add me on there if you'd like.

Hiya, I added you on Steam! Is that okay?

@@Emerald Bliss,

Only free ones, tried to add people, but it wouldn't work

Awh sorry to hear that! What game do you think you will buy first? :3

(Add me on Skype!, I am on there and kik all the time if you wanna talk :3. Ruslan_Husky)

I'm on the ps4 almost all the time, with the same username if anyone wants to friend me their.

Add me!, I posted my psn earlier :)

• Brohoof 1

Lol of course you can! :3. That's the whole point of it!

Fun fact: I only have ONE brony friend in real life...and he moved to a different school last June :(

We're still in touch and really close though ;)

I can't seem to convert anyone these days...

maybe the fnaf collection if it's still on sale

Oh cool :), I am not a huge fan. Just not my type of games!

Fun fact: I only have ONE brony friend in real life...and he moved to a different school last June :(

We're still in touch and really close though ;)

I can't seem to convert anyone these days...

Awh sorry to hear that!, I don't have any brony friend irl!

Hey there @@Emerald Bliss!

A topic such as this would be better suited to a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that General Discussion is not for sharing events of an anecdotal nature, which would be better done elsewhere.

Likewise, there is a dedicated Mega Thread that exists for exchanging gaming ID's with other users.

Locked.