• Fluttershy
    • Scootaloo
    • Derpy/Muffin
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Daring Do
    • Others

Absolute winner in my books is... Rainbow Dash!

Come on, guys! What's un-awesome about her? She has brilliant design, great tomboyish attitude, and she sleeps on clouds. Oh, she's very fast too. And she's competitive, but still cares about others and is a great friends.

I also voted for Scootaloo and Daring Do, because I love them very much too. Scootaloo is my favorite CMC, because she too is a tomboy, and she's an amazing scooter driver. Daring... well, she's kind of awesome too. And I love how she writes about her adventures so that other ponies could read it too. 3 cheers for Daring Do!

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash, of course! 

What do you think of Wind Rider?

He's a dick. Reminds me of how Brian Urlacher became an embittered old man after being retired from the Chicago Bears. I can kinda relate to Rainbow Dash in that episode. I didn't idolize many sports players growing up, but a few I did were Michael Jordan and Brian Urlacher. They're still the only two celebrities I'd ever written fan letters to. You can only imagine my disappointment when I learned that both ended up being complete jerks. 

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 3

Definitely Fluttershy. She is (beside Twlight) my favorite character in the show and best pegasi for me (on the second place is Derpy).  :yay:

Badges

I like Daring Do, her look inspired me when I made Seeker Dragonheart.

Mine would have to be Snowdrop, she is such a sweet, adorable, little filly. :wub:

You're missing Flitter,   I blame my weakness to cute things and that soft organ deep in my chest that needs replacing....

post-23144-0-15136200-1452056097.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Cloudchaser no doubt about it. Her mane , colors, design and voice are my gavs!!! Period.

• Brohoof 1