Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Year's Resolutions (2016)?

skbl17

I tried to find a topic on this already, but I couldn't find any. Don't want to create any duplicate threads, now.

Anyway, what are y'all's new year's resolutions? In short, mine would be to finish up on a few anime series I've fallen very far behind on, and learn Android app development.

Edited by skbl17

As depressing as it sounds, I've given up on New Year resolutions :P

Mostly because any I make, I usually fail to stick to and so I just prefer to set goals for myself in the hopes I might actually manage them. But they aren't necessarily set over a year, or set anywhere near New Year but it's what I do anyhow :D

My main resolution is like most peoples...get back to the gym and get back in shape. I also have plans to read 100 books in the year 2016, so hopefully that'll happen for me. Read more and work out. That's really all I want to accomplish lol

Oh! And spend more time focusing on my art. I tend to let it sit on the back burner and I want to create something at least 5 days of the week just to keep myself creatively stimulated

• Brohoof 1

Get better at... Stuff? Like hobbies such as art. Is that valid?

It's valid; you've set a goal to get better at stuff you've taken up as hobbies. I think that's a fine resolution.  :)

I'll try and eat healthier, and do more exercise... but I'll more-so work on staying at the top of my game schoolwork-wise, and ensure to post to videos to my YouTube channel more often.  :love:

I made a life resolution during 2010 that I'd never make any new year resolutions ever again. Partly because prior to then I would never stick to them, but recently, it's more been because if I feel I should make a change in something or improve myself in some way, I shouldn't wait until the next time January 1st comes around. And honestly? It's worked out pretty well so far.

I haven't made a New Year's Resolution in who knows how long. Any goal I set for myself I can set at any time of the year. I ain't gonna wait till the end of the year to think about what I should be doing.

I'd make a resolution to make it through the year, but I never make my resolutions, so that'd be a surefire deathwish. =P

I don't have any resolutions. I'm not going to force myself to change just because it's a new year.

I'm kinda hoping not to die in 2016, seems do-able enough. I hope

Bruh, you've succeeded in this resolution about 15 times.

Try and beat every game that I never finished from last year, and every year before.

And probably the most common New Years resolution that is broken: lose weight. Yeah, I'm going to try and lose at least one pound every week, totaling to at least 60 pounds by the end of the year. Doing that would actually put me under 200 pounds which I find to be really good.

Edited by JRex95

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...