Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you lived in Equestria what cutie mark would you have?

HybridImages

Well my special talent is getting into stupid arguments on the internet, so it would probably just be a picture of a neckbeard.

I want this post framed and displayed on my mantelpiece.

As for me... Probably a cornflower to represent the countryside I come from! It's an Applejack kind of thing.  :squee:

Perhaps something like a quill with a red feather scribbling on a book or something of that nature? Most of my passion lies with the study of humanities which is Literature, Writing, History, Languages and Philosophy. (there's more to it than that but I figured I'd give my categories)  That's what I got my Bachelors in and what i'm trying to get my masters in. I'm unsure what a suitable cutie mark would be, especially considering various members of the analysis communities have some sort of pencils on theirs so it'd more than likely look like some sort of rip off. 

• Brohoof 1

I guess it would be something to do with my love of history and making my own storries but I am not sure how It would look maybe a magical staff and a book (I love fantasy and history so this could work).

I'd like it to be a mug or a book, but those are simply representations of things I like rather than specific talents of mine.

Honestly, I'm not sure I've figured out what my special talent worthy of branding on my hypothetical flank is just yet.

• 4 years later...