Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kenshiro Continues to Draw =)

Kenshiro

Hello there My Little Ponies :P  This my third MLP drawing with pencil style. You know i am Old School ;)  First i thought it would last forever but it took nearly 8 hours to complete it. I am drawing A.J. and Rarity first time so A.J. and Rarity fans please forgive me if i did some mistakes :kindness: I have fixed the long necks by the way. If my S3 Mini's camera sucked, i am very sorry about it. Here; i hope you like it :please:  '''

35i4qwl.jpg

= :D :D :D =

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 18

D'awwww, they look magnificent :D :D :D. IMO this is the best drawing you have done yet :D :D :D <3 <3 Amazing job, you are talented ;):squee:

Thank you so much Jonas. I am very happy that you like it :D

• Brohoof 3

Another great piece of art!

Wonderful job! :D

Thank you so much Peridot :)

*puts hands to keyboard but doesn't know what to write*

Awesome job my Friend.

Don't forget, i am still a Rookie ;)

Your comments are too precious to me my dear friend :kindness:

Thank you so much :D

• Brohoof 4

Dude, I friggin love your style. o_o Everything you do looks so clean, I love it. ^__^ If I had just one small critique I could give, the necks look a bit long. That could be intentional for the style itself but it is something I notice. 

Fantastic work though, you always impress me it seems. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Dude, I friggin love your style. o_o Everything you do looks so clean, I love it. ^__^ If I had just one small critique I could give, the necks look a bit long. That could be intentional for the style itself but it is something I notice. 

You know i am a Rookie ;)

and there is a long road ahead of me :)

I agree with your critique. Thank you so much my friend ^_^

• Brohoof 3

What? o_o

You could have easily fooled me. XD You say you are a 'rookie' yet I would not be able to do what you do in years I don't think. :o

I have an innate talent my friend believe or not. Drawing isn't my job. I haven't drawing nearly 12 years fortunate MLP has awaken the artist in me ;)

• Brohoof 3

Once again, another lovely piece of artwork my friend :kindness:

Well done, I can't wait for number 4 :love:

Thank you so much Bogrick :D

I hope i could do more :)

Kyoshi: i have fixed the long neck. Thanks for the critique ;) '''

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 3

These two ponies look absolutely marvelous, the way your drew them. They both look so adorable, especially the eyes, and the shading looks great. Good work on this and keep it up! :D

Thank you Dash Yoshi you are so kind :D

I hope i could draw better drawings in the future :)

• Brohoof 4

I'm not gonna say they're perfect.. but they're perfect. This is only your third drawing!? You must be kidding me! Their faces are absolutely perfect! I've drawn MLP hundreds of times and I can't get such beautiful faces! And the cutie marks, and the manes, and the shading... Dude (or girl, whatever), you are awesome! Happy New Years btw!

• Brohoof 2

I'm not gonna say they're perfect.. but they're perfect. This is only your third drawing!? You must be kidding me! Their faces are absolutely perfect! I've drawn MLP hundreds of times and I can't get such beautiful faces! And the cutie marks, and the manes, and the shading... Dude (or girl, whatever), you are awesome! Happy New Years btw!

I am dude Negaimasu. Thank you for such a good critiques. I think my art doesn't perfect but i always try my best. Methinks i am lucky about drawing, maybe its an innate talent you know i am doing it as a hobby ;) '''

• Brohoof 3

I am dude Negaimasu. Thank you for such a good critiques. I think my art doesn't perfect but i always try my best. Methinks i am lucky about drawing, maybe its an innate talent you know i am doing it as a hobby ;) '''

You must have been born with talent, dude. If you ever decide on pursuing art, you'll be great at it! But that's only if you want of course. I also draw as a hobby, and people keep telling me to be an artist, when I just do it for fun.

• Brohoof 3

You must have been born with talent, dude. If you ever decide on pursuing art, you'll be great at it! But that's only if you want of course. I also draw as a hobby, and people keep telling me to be an artist, when I just do it for fun.

I have already a tough job to do so i don't have much time to draw :(

• Brohoof 3