Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Deviantart Adoptables- Various opinions wanted!

Miku Hatsune

Hello everypony! 

Now, I wanted a few opinions and suggestions from the bronies who have been in the fandom longer than I have! 

I make adoptables on DeviantART, or well, starting to at least, and I am making a group of adoptables based off songs from the show, and from the fandom (original songs, not not remixes!) 

So! Here's the question, what song do you like, one from the fandom and one from the show, that you would like to be seen made into a pony! 

I'll be tallying up the points on various songs, and if there are any ties, I'll choose which would be the best choice! 

There are 3 slots for show songs and 4 songs for the fandom!

(Evil Enchantress is already chosen for one. Show songs also include any of Pinkie Pie's songs that have some substance to them!) 

So everypony, lemme hear your choices!

img-2700470-1-raritydone_by_mrbeattyjr-d

Also! I might have some random sketches here. Not too sure if this thread belongs here though...

tumblr_m1sf2vp7AM1rripibo1_500.gif

Still here and waitingg!

Hmmmmm... "We'll Make Our Mark" comes to mind... as does "The Goof Off" and "Just A Pony"... OOH!  And ANYTHING from Flim & Flam!

As for the fandom music... admittedly, I haven't heard much - but I do absolutely LOVE this one: 

Make sure to @mention me when you post them here; I'm quite curious to see what you come up with!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you so much for the feedback! I was hoping that this would eventually get some attention! I'll keep the songs in mind, and once I get more suggestions, I'll tell everyone the songs picked! 

Also! If your suggestion gets picked, you will get a sketch in return!

• Brohoof 1