Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art The best Wii game cover art ever

Ron Jeremy

So a while back, I bought Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors used at Gamestop, and as we all know, if it's not in the original case, they use this ass-ugly (no offense to Cranky Doodle Donkey :P ) sleeve art. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about, but with the sleeve transferred to an actual extra Wii disc case I had laying around.

Click for sheer hideousness.

So, I liked that the end of the case actually says the game's name, but wanted to cover that ugly thing up, so I did the logical thing: Drew something to cover it.

Front.

Back.

So yeah. There's my TOTALLY LEGIT Wii game sleeve art. I was tired, so the horrendous drawing and stuff can be forgiven. Right?

• Brohoof 9

I liked the P for Pootis part.

Haha that's awesome! I love it because of how ridiculous it is. You should totally be a professional artist for cover art Roop! :3

• Brohoof 1

Rated P for pootis!

head h

I should do this for some of my game cases...The closed thing i've done to this is in a store I'd swap the covers around (although now most of the cases in stores don't have a DVD in it...)

Edited by Flare^99999999999

Lol I seen something about head h in the rating.

ESRB should consider putting P for Pootis in their rating system.

Hahaha oh wow, more people are responding to this than I thought.

My reasoning behind covering up the sleeve like that in the first place is that the art Gamestop uses is so terrible, I could have put anything there and it would look better.

Y'all should take the Head h content advisory board and the P for Pootis rating more seriously. :P

Needless to say I'll do this again next time I get a Gamestop case.