Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reaction Collab Anyone?

Flight Force

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a fantastic holiday!

I am interested in starting a big reaction collab similar to that of the "Bronies React" series by ACRacebest and as of recently "Brownies React" by JakeWhyman. The main reason I'm doing this is because I know a lot of people find enjoyment in these types of reaction videos, since they're well edited and are literally chock full of humor.

And I want YOU to participate!

Now also realize this, if you would like to participate in the collab, the next possible major release of pony content won't be until next year for the Season 6 premier, so we probably won't get to start doing anything with this until then, unless someone decides to offer up another interesting pony video that we can all react to.

I'm going to be throwing together a YouTube account under the name "FlightForce" ASAP (probably tomorrow), and I also own a copy of Final Cut Pro, (which I'm quite experienced in, if anyone needs an editor  ;) ) so I'll be able to edit this thing once everyone has sent me all of their reactions.

Ususally, if you've seen any of the "Bronies React" series, the reactions are prepared beforehand and then acted out on camera (If you haven't seen this series and would like to participate in the collab, I strongly suggest watching at least a few of them. Link to one will be below); This allows for generally funnier reactions since you have basically all the time in the world to come up with material, but hey, if you want to react to the selected material completely candid, thats fine as well. Just make sure you have some good material coming out of it in the end!

Like I said, this is only just an idea of mine at the moment. I'd like this to be an opportunity for those who are less known in the fandom to shine and show their inner comedic talents. It's also a good chance for me and you to make some new friends! If anyone is interested, please reply on this thread and/or PM me to tell me you're interested or give some good ideas!

We'll also need a good name for this potential series...

Let's be known!!

-ff

Edited by Flight Force
  • Brohoof 5

I would certainly be interested in doing this, but I have one question. Is this going to be like the Reaction Are Magic series, where anyone can send in the video, but you decide who to include, or is this like ACRaceBest's series that is made up of a core cast? Either way, I would like to be a part of this.

I would certainly be interested in doing this, but I have one question. Is this going to be like the Reaction Are Magic series, where anyone can send in the video, but you decide who to include, or is this like ACRaceBest's series that is made up of a core cast? Either way, I would like to be a part of this.

To answer your question, I guess it all truly depends on how many people are interested. I'm not going to turn anyone away though, unless we get more than like 10 or so people sending in their footage per video, then I might have to make a few cuts, for obvious length reasons. It'd be nice to have a core cast that everyone kind of associates with our series, and that's kind of what I was hoping for, but we'll see how it all plays out! So far we're off to a good start!

Oh, also make sure you've got a good quality camera and mic. We don't want anything to be filmed on a potato! :P

I'm game for that, can I please put on my own channel when the time comes though. :D

Do you mean like compiling all of the footage yourself and making another version using the same footage? Not sure watcha mean by putting it on your own channel :P

Of course everyone who submits footage will get their screen name placed in the final video as well as a link to their channel in the description :)

@@Flight Force

that is fine, just would like to either put up the complete vid on my own channel basically, of that is ok.

but if that is not what you want, I am still happy to partake and won't act any futhur. 

@@Flight Force

that is fine, just would like to either put up the complete vid on my own channel basically, of that is ok.

but if that is not what you want, I am still happy to partake and won't act any futhur.

Okay yeah I see what you're saying. But my only problem with you uploading it as well is the fact that I'm pretty much responsible for the final product, and it's usually better to keep a video in one location rather than have others reupload it, so that people don't get confused when they go to search for it and see multiple copies on the same list of results.

By the way I checked out your YouTube channel! You put out some real good stuff! As soon as I make my account you'll be the first person I subscribe to! :P

Thanks for showing interest in the video too! Can't wait to start!

Interesting idea this is but my question is what do people need to be part of this? I have a good microphone yes but my camera well its verry pixely. If I am going to be part of this then I wont need a channel link because I dont really do any pony related content on there.

Interesting idea this is but my question is what do people need to be part of this? I have a good microphone yes but my camera well its verry pixely. If I am going to be part of this then I wont need a channel link because I dont really do any pony related content on there.

You don't really need to have a good camera, but it's recommended. And thats Okay if you don't have a channel, I'll just add your screen name where your footage appears in the final video.

One more question. Is this just going to be for season premiers and finales, or will this be for every episode?

Originally I was thinking on doing just premiers and finales, because it would be hard to roll out a new video every week, but I'm starting to think that doing one for every episode might kind of be a fun challenge! We'll see how it all plays out after the first one I guess.

Well what you could do if indeed an episode a week is too much is one every two weeks and then catch up once they go into hiatus. One other thing which is more a tip you dont have to follow any of this but if you feel like you have a big enough team you could those who you want to join you react to say the season 5 finalle as a testing ground to get your feet wet. (btw if I wasnt clear enough I am interested in joining this colab :) )

Well what you could do if indeed an episode a week is too much is one every two weeks and then catch up once they go into hiatus. One other thing which is more a tip you dont have to follow any of this but if you feel like you have a big enough team you could those who you want to join you react to say the season 5 finalle as a testing ground to get your feet wet. (btw if I wasnt clear enough I am interested in joining this colab :) )

Those are all great ideas! In fact, if anyone who is interested wants to record their reactions to the season 5 finale, go ahead! I'll record mine too! We can do sort of a test run to see how we do! Remember, the more thought out and less candid reactions are generally funnier to watch. 

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a fantastic holiday!

I am interested in starting a big reaction collab similar to that of the "Bronies React" series by ACRacebest and as of recently "Brownies React" by JakeWhyman. The main reason I'm doing this is because I know a lot of people find enjoyment in these types of reaction videos, since they're well edited and are literally chock full of humor.

And I want YOU to participate!

Now also realize this, if you would like to participate in the collab, the next possible major release of pony content won't be until next year for the Season 6 premier, so we probably won't get to start doing anything with this until then, unless someone decides to offer up another interesting pony video that we can all react to.

I'm going to be throwing together a YouTube account under the name "FlightForce" ASAP (probably tomorrow), and I also own a copy of Final Cut Pro, (which I'm quite experienced in, if anyone needs an editor  ;) ) so I'll be able to edit this thing once everyone has sent me all of their reactions.

Ususally, if you've seen any of the "Bronies React" series, the reactions are prepared beforehand and then acted out on camera (If you haven't seen this series and would like to participate in the collab, I strongly suggest watching at least a few of them. Link to one will be below); This allows for generally funnier reactions since you have basically all the time in the world to come up with material, but hey, if you want to react to the selected material completely candid, thats fine as well. Just make sure you have some good material coming out of it in the end!

Like I said, this is only just an idea of mine at the moment. I'd like this to be an opportunity for those who are less known in the fandom to shine and show their inner comedic talents. It's also a good chance for me and you to make some new friends! If anyone is interested, please reply on this thread and/or PM me to tell me you're interested or give some good ideas!

We'll also need a good name for this potential series...

Let's be known!!

-ff

I would be interested! Although, what are we reacting to? Pony stuff, right? EQG or FIM?

Those are all great ideas! In fact, if anyone who is interested wants to record their reactions to the season 5 finale, go ahead! I'll record mine too! We can do sort of a test run to see how we do! Remember, the more thought out and less candid reactions are generally funnier to watch. 

will do I will first now watch the ep with word open and write down my thoughts and make them as funny/entertaining/ thought provoking as I can and then I have to figure out how to record it.

Sounds Fun, I might be interested in doing it (I have to see how my stuff plans out).

Turns out I can One I find a com program for my laptop other wise i'd be using my tablet 

Edited by Gamer_KM

Sorry if I'm replying a bit late, but I have channel and I'd like to contribute to this if it's okay.

That's great! The more the merrier! We've actually decided to start doing a "trial run" for the season 5 finale, so basically we're all going to do our reactions and then see how the final product turns out. I'll send out the official rules pretty soon, but basically just try to make your reactions funny, interesting, and if you have an editing program of some sort, try to cut out all the blank space that might be between each of your reactions. I suggest watching the episode first and making a list of things your going to say at each part, then just going through and recording yourself say each one on camera. 

• Brohoof 1