Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reaction Collab Anyone?

Flight Force

Hey everyone, you guys all showed interest in being in the reaction collab, so I guess this important announcement goes out to all of you. Gamer_KM brought up to me that ACRacebest is planning on releasing his Bronies React to the Season 5 finale next week, and ideally I'd like to roll this video out around the same time if not before that (for the views  ), so basically if you're still interested, please get crackin on those reactions. I know I said there really wouldn't be a deadline, but I'd like to get the video out ASAP, as we're already over 2 months past the premiere of the episode. If you all could get your reactions to me by say, this coming Sunday or Monday, I might be able to get the video out on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Hopefully we can beat Race, but if not, I'd like to also bring up another reaction collab opportunity for after this one goes out! Once again, thanks to Gamer_KM for bringing this up  . He suggested we react to the new Season 6 preview that MyLittleBronieDE released last week. In case you haven't seen it, do check it out (or don't check it out if you prefer doing blind reactions). It's good reaction material! Anyways, thanks guys!

Wow, okay, will get on a reaction to S5 finale :D didn't realise there was a plan to :blush:  

just webcam is fine, correct? :P

Edited by 1Bit

Wow, okay, will get on a reaction to S5 finale :D didn't realise there was a plan to :blush:  

just webcam is fine, correct? :P

Yep, as long as it records sound, too! I mean, if it doesn't record sound, you could always find creative ways to react without sound  :lol:

so just to be clear you want us to react to season 5 before sunday/monday?

If possible, but I mean if you need a few more days that's fine too, I just want to get this done around the time ACRacebest gets his out.

If possible, but I mean if you need a few more days that's fine too, I just want to get this done around the time ACRacebest gets his out.

just S5 finale? or whole thing? Because I can only manage finale probably  :blush:

Hey everyone, you guys all showed interest in being in the reaction collab, so I guess this important announcement goes out to all of you. Gamer_KM brought up to me that ACRacebest is planning on releasing his Bronies React to the Season 5 finale next week, and ideally I'd like to roll this video out around the same time if not before that (for the views  ;) ), so basically if you're still interested, please get crackin on those reactions. I know I said there really wouldn't be a deadline, but I'd like to get the video out ASAP, as we're already over 2 months past the premiere of the episode. If you all could get your reactions to me by say, this coming Sunday or Monday, I might be able to get the video out on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Hopefully we can beat Race, but if not, I'd like to also bring up another reaction collab opportunity for after this one goes out! Once again, thanks to Gamer_KM for bringing this up  :lol: . He suggested we react to the new Season 6 preview that MyLittleBronieDE released last week. In case you haven't seen it, do check it out (or don't check it out if you prefer doing blind reactions). It's good reaction material! Anyways, thanks guys!

I may have to skip a bunch of the episode because at this point I'm busy with an animatic and a script for another project so if you want be to get it to you by Sunday, I'll have to cut some corners or drop out completely. 

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a fantastic holiday!

I am interested in starting a big reaction collab similar to that of the "Bronies React" series by ACRacebest and as of recently "Brownies React" by JakeWhyman. The main reason I'm doing this is because I know a lot of people find enjoyment in these types of reaction videos, since they're well edited and are literally chock full of humor.

And I want YOU to participate!

Now also realize this, if you would like to participate in the collab, the next possible major release of pony content won't be until next year for the Season 6 premier, so we probably won't get to start doing anything with this until then, unless someone decides to offer up another interesting pony video that we can all react to.

I'm going to be throwing together a YouTube account under the name "FlightForce" ASAP (probably tomorrow), and I also own a copy of Final Cut Pro, (which I'm quite experienced in, if anyone needs an editor  ;) ) so I'll be able to edit this thing once everyone has sent me all of their reactions.

Ususally, if you've seen any of the "Bronies React" series, the reactions are prepared beforehand and then acted out on camera (If you haven't seen this series and would like to participate in the collab, I strongly suggest watching at least a few of them. Link to one will be below); This allows for generally funnier reactions since you have basically all the time in the world to come up with material, but hey, if you want to react to the selected material completely candid, thats fine as well. Just make sure you have some good material coming out of it in the end!

Like I said, this is only just an idea of mine at the moment. I'd like this to be an opportunity for those who are less known in the fandom to shine and show their inner comedic talents. It's also a good chance for me and you to make some new friends! If anyone is interested, please reply on this thread and/or PM me to tell me you're interested or give some good ideas!

We'll also need a good name for this potential series...

Let's be known!!

-ff

I would LOVE to do this! Just tell me what to react to, and i'm game!

I will record my reacton today, I have already seen the episode but wrote down some jokes that might make it fun to watch.

Are you sure you want to do this? Once this is published, you have a big chance getting sued.

you are right about that we should use acracebest as inspiration but make changes to the formula so it becomes something different (this is why I haven't recorded anything yet)

For the people worried about the fine brothers trade marking reaction videos.....don't Sony(or one of the big game companies) tries to trade mark lets plays every year, that has yet to fly. Unless they can prove they invented the reaction video, which if you dig around you can find reaction vids predating the fine brothers, it won't get pass the patent office.

I will record my reacton today, I have already seen the episode but wrote down some jokes that might make it fun to watch.

you are right about that we should use acracebest as inspiration but make changes to the formula so it becomes something different (this is why I haven't recorded anything yet)

Actually, nevermind about that x3 They apparently cancelled React World and all "react" trademarks.

Sorry 'bout that '^-^

• Brohoof 1

Alright everyone, I've managed to fit in the footage I've received from two of you, being Gamer_KM and Midnight Chimes, as well as my own reactions. If anyone is interested while you guys are still sending in stuff, I can make a small compilation of what we have so far, or maybe just a few good scenes. Or we can just wait until the entire thing is complete, your choice! It's looking good so far though, so keep it coming! If you just discovered this thread, you can still submit stuff! Just read my official criteria post on page 2 for instructions. Anyways, those of you participating, let me know if you want a sneak preview or not!

-ff

How do you want to have the footage, I have rendered it and it's readdy to be send or whatever. So where to leave it?

How do you want to have the footage, I have rendered it and it's readdy to be send or whatever. So where to leave it?

If you can, try to upload it to YouTube and have it as unlisted and give me the link, or share it with me using OneDrive. My email is kevin7bugatti@gmail.com so that's who you'd share it with.

I want in, if you don't mind

Sure! Just a heads up, I'd like to finish the Season 5 Finale react video by next week or so, so if you could get your reactions to me by then that would be great. If you can't, you can always record your reactions for the Season 6 preview that was released not too long ago. That'll be the next reaction video I do.

Do you need to show your face? Don't wanna do that. If I don't I would be interested.

Yeah you do, sorry bout that! 

HEY Y'ALL! I need you guys's opinion on the name of the series. So far it's just MLP Forums React, but does anyone have any better ideas? MLP Forums React doesn't really roll off the tongue easily  :P . I was also thinking on "Phonies React" but that kind of makes us sound less important xD. Any other ideas you guys have?

HEY Y'ALL! I need you guys's opinion on the name of the series. So far it's just MLP Forums React, but does anyone have any better ideas? MLP Forums React doesn't really roll off the tongue easily  :P . I was also thinking on "Phonies React" but that kind of makes us sound less important xD. Any other ideas you guys have?

It should have a separate identity from Bronies React really

Okay hi everyone! Just here to announce that I am in the FINAL STAGES of editing! I'm just waiting on one more person to submit, being my friend journcy. He said he'll get me his stuff by this afternoon, so if everything goes well, expect the video to be uploaded tonight! (EST) Again thanks everyone for participating and if you didn't get a chance to participate in this one, the next reaction video I'm doing will be of the Season 6 preview. That one will just be a quickie, but record your reactions nonetheless! I'm so excited to release this thing! 

• Brohoof 1