Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reaction Collab Anyone?

Flight Force

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, Gamer Here, about half hour ago The confirmed S6 one year after s5 release date.(Incase I was cryptic we are set for the 26th). Do you want to hopscotch the S6 traler and just jump to the premiere or do you want to do it after?

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

putting myself down for it from the 26th, as right now I have no internet at home. But i wanted to put together a British Bronies react a while ago, as Ellimonty seemed to be the only Brit in the main react vid and sometimes shes barely in it though. so yeah, if you want a musical, Wonderbolt obsessed, British girl to join in then here I am. 

Shame i didnt do this for Newbie Dash and Rarity investigates, I went freaking mad when I saw them to the first time. Not even kidding when I say Wonderbolts obsessed. Soarin is my ultimate fave pony. (and he said Stormy in Rarity Investigates! AHHHHHH!!!!! )

Heyo

Are we doing a reaction to the new EqG movie? Or not?

We can... but remember the season 6 finale is coming out fairly soon so I was thinking we could focus on the finale and then once that's done and the show is on hiatus we can do Legend of Everfree

putting myself down for it from the 26th, as right now I have no internet at home. But i wanted to put together a British Bronies react a while ago, as Ellimonty seemed to be the only Brit in the main react vid and sometimes shes barely in it though. so yeah, if you want a musical, Wonderbolt obsessed, British girl to join in then here I am. 

Shame i didnt do this for Newbie Dash and Rarity investigates, I went freaking mad when I saw them to the first time. Not even kidding when I say Wonderbolts obsessed. Soarin is my ultimate fave pony. (and he said Stormy in Rarity Investigates! AHHHHHH!!!!! )

Cool! I'd love to have you in the Season 6 Finale react! I still have to put the official post detailing everything on the forums, but I'll write you on the list! If you've seen the previous MLP Forums Reacts, we only have one other person from the UK among the main reactors, being 1Bit, and he's absolutely hilarious lol.