Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reaction Collab Anyone?

Flight Force

Again love to do this with you mate.

Great! I'll be posting the details right after this!

May I join this reaction team?

Absolutely! I'll give everyone the brief of whats happening right after I finish this post xD 

Okay everyone, if you've read this post and understand whats going on, send me a PM so I know you're up to speed.

The contributors and possible contributors we have so far are:

• FlutterFly761
  • Emerald Bolt
  • Riganthor
  • mrcool909090
  • 1Bit
  • Emerald<3
  • Gamer_KM
  • Midnight Chimes
  • Quickskit
  • Artimis Whooves
  • Journcy *friend of mine who does not participate in the forums

All of you guys are welcome to start filming your reactions to the MLP Season 5 finale (The Cutie Re:Mark) whenever you want! If you can, try to watch previous editions of "Bronies React" by ACRacebest to get a feel for what your reactions should look and sound like. We don't want to bore the audience with monotone voices, especially. Try to make your voice as dynamic as possible. Also, if you are able to, please cut out all of the empty space in between reactions and also reactions that you don't want me to use, so that only your best reactions remain. It saves me time while editing  :) . And feel free to add any special effects or cutscenes to other media, such as other films or TV shows. The reactors in Bronies React often make references to these types of things. 

It would be great if we could get this uploaded to YouTube before ACRacebest uploads his, that way we can start racking in the views and gaining more attention in the fandom!

We also still need a name for this potential series. I've come up with one or two, but I want to see what you guys come up with. So if you have any good ideas for a name, please post them to this thread! 

Anyways, once you guys have finished all of your reacting and editing and stuff, send your file(s) to me at kevin7bugatti@gmail.com, or you can privately upload them to YouTube and give me a link to view, and from there I can download them to my computer. It's up to you how you want to get it to me. And if you have any requests or things I should know about your reactions prior to me editing them into the main video, such as where a specific reaction belongs on the timeline of the show itself, let me know in an email or PM on the forums so that I can correctly fit it into where it's supposed to go in the main video. 

If any of you have any further questions about anything, you know where to reach me! Thanks for reading this and happy reacting!

-ff

• Brohoof 1

Could i have a friend record with me? Shes a brony.

Yeah, thats perfectly fine!

Just a heads up, is everyone Okay with swearing in the video? A few of the reactions I plan on filming have some inappropriate language and/or concepts in them. If you're not Okay with this type of stuff I'll gladly redo these scenes. Let me know ASAP.

Just a heads up, is everyone Okay with swearing in the video? A few of the reactions I plan on filming have some inappropriate language and/or concepts in them. If you're not Okay with this type of stuff I'll gladly redo these scenes. Let me know ASAP.

I don't have any swearing in mine, but you go ahead and do what you want, it's your video!

I've been kinda absent on my youtube lately, and I can't post anything until my animatic is done, so I would definitely be interested in joining in on the fun. Should I start filming my reaction now or...? I'm fine with swearing. Also, for the name of the series, perhaps 'Forums Bronies React' or something along those lines?

• Brohoof 1

sounds like alot of fun lol

I'm not really intersted in working on this project Flight Force, but if you ever wanna do anything else then feel free to hit me up :)

Edited by BigWatt

Just checking in to see how everyone's filming is going? I haven't gotten any footage from anyone yet, so just wondering how everything's going for everyone. I'm almost done with my filming.

Still haven't finished the script for mine. I'll film it this weekend. 

Still haven't finished the script for mine. I'll film it this weekend. 

Recorded all my reactions. Currently at the editing stage.

I'll record my stuff as soon as I am off school

Okay, sounds great everybody!

Alright everyone, I've managed to fit in the footage I've received from two of you, being Gamer_KM and Midnight Chimes, as well as my own reactions. If anyone is interested while you guys are still sending in stuff, I can make a small compilation of what we have so far, or maybe just a few good scenes. Or we can just wait until the entire thing is complete, your choice! It's looking good so far though, so keep it coming! If you just discovered this thread, you can still submit stuff! Just read my official criteria post on page 2 for instructions. Anyways, those of you participating, let me know if you want a sneak preview or not!

-ff

• Brohoof 1

@Flight Force When season 6 comes around, count me in! I've already seen the season 5 finale and I don't want to give fake reactions. But, if you're still looking for members, then I guess I'll consider it. Still, no promises on this finale though. :D This sounds like an awesome idea for the MLPForums! Why didn't I think of it? :P

• Brohoof 1

Recorded my reactions, Just gotta edit.

Should I send you (by PM) what I have so far?

So I've finished recording. I will have to edit it though, so I will probably be able to get it to you before the day ends.

Could i have a friend record with me? Shes a brony.

You should probs make a list on here of all the people who joined. Just to keep track:)

I'm game for that, can I please put on my own channel when the time comes though. :D

Interesting idea this is but my question is what do people need to be part of this? I have a good microphone yes but my camera well its verry pixely. If I am going to be part of this then I wont need a channel link because I dont really do any pony related content on there.

im interested to but i only have stuff like a webcam and even that isen avalible on week days, mostly

I'd certainly be interested! I'm guessing this is all being planned before Season 6 rolls around? :P

Hey everyone, you guys all showed interest in being in the reaction collab, so I guess this important announcement goes out to all of you. Gamer_KM brought up to me that ACRacebest is planning on releasing his Bronies React to the Season 5 finale next week, and ideally I'd like to roll this video out around the same time if not before that (for the views  ;) ), so basically if you're still interested, please get crackin on those reactions. I know I said there really wouldn't be a deadline, but I'd like to get the video out ASAP, as we're already over 2 months past the premiere of the episode. If you all could get your reactions to me by say, this coming Sunday or Monday, I might be able to get the video out on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Hopefully we can beat Race, but if not, I'd like to also bring up another reaction collab opportunity for after this one goes out! Once again, thanks to Gamer_KM for bringing this up  :lol: . He suggested we react to the new Season 6 preview that MyLittleBronieDE released last week. In case you haven't seen it, do check it out (or don't check it out if you prefer doing blind reactions). It's good reaction material! Anyways, thanks guys!