Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there anything you eat or drink that's gross to others?

cider float

34 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I like onions more than is considered normal.

They are good fried, raw, deep fried. The yellow ones are good. The red ones are good. The grass ones are good.

Onion is love, onion is life!

(edited)

I don't think so, however, it's the things I don't eat that make people give me weird looks. For example, I don't eat peanut butter, not for health reasons, I just don't like it.

Edited by DixonTheAdversary
  • Brohoof 1

I drink unsweetened sparkling water. That's all I've got. If something is gross to other people, there is an incredibly high chance that it is gross to me, because I can't eat like 90% of what most people eat.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Chocolate Carnation Breakfast Essentials

If I’m busy and need to replace a meal they’re great. I drink one and they fill me up. The general reaction is these are gross how can you drink your meals.

I’ve saved money buying these things over extra food.

If they’re out of those I’ll find some other meal replacement drinks. Has to be chocolate or vanilla. Not here for the gross berry flavors.

• Brohoof 1

I do like to be an adventurous eater because I love new experiences. Overall though, I think I have more or less normal tastes. Lately though, yeah, a little weird; cream cheese, cheese curds, dill pickles and fudge in any combination have been staples. I know. You don’t have to say it.   

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I do like to be an adventurous eater because I love new experiences. Overall though, I think I have more or less normal tastes. Lately though, yeah, a little weird; cream cheese, cheese curds, dill pickles and fudge in any combination have been staples. I know. You don’t have to say it.   

Those aren’t weird at all, Dreamy love. :pinkie:;)

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1