Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An introduction of sorts!

Kadae

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hey there and HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, I'm Kadae!

It's a pleasure meeting you all! I'm going to go brew some tea.

Edit: A portion of this post has been removed.

Edited by Kadae
  • Brohoof 5

Hi there Kadae! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 4

No problem! ^___^ With how cold it is right now, a warm welcome is always needed. :3

I wouldn't mind a little bit of cold weather right about now. The extreme heat over here is absolutely nuts!

• Brohoof 4

Hi Kadae, welcome to the forums. Since Octavia is your favorite character, are you musically inclined at all?

Thank you very much! To answer your question, I am indeed! I've only played piano for the past decade or so, but I'd love to learn to play the cello one day. It's an absolutely lovely instrument.

In turn, I'll ask, who's your favourite pony?

• Brohoof 4

Thank you very much! To answer your question, I am indeed! I've only played piano for the past decade or so, but I'd love to learn to play the cello one day. It's an absolutely lovely instrument.

In turn, I'll ask, who's your favourite pony?

That's cool, I've been thinking about learning a string instrument too, but I cant decide on violin or possibly a string bass of sorts. Anyway, my favorite pony is Derpy!!! \o/

• Brohoof 3

That's cool, I've been thinking about learning a string instrument too, but I cant decide on violin or possibly a string bass of sorts. Anyway, my favorite pony is Derpy!!! \o/

You should! Learning to play an instrument is an immeasurably rewarding experience.

Also, Derpy's freaking awesome.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Bogrick Grey Mane, on 01 Jan 2016 - 9:35 PM, said:

Hello there 'Kadae' welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums :rarity:

I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends :kindness:

Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure my stay here will be wonderful. :P

Edited by Kadae
  • Brohoof 4

:yay: Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and make new friends  :yay:

Feel free to pm if you need help with anything.  :squee:

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to message you in the event I'm in need of help. :P

• Brohoof 3

Hello there Kadae, its nice to meet you :twi: Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie: No need to be shy, ok :kindness: ?

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

Thank you! Nice Fist of the North Star avatar, by the way. :P

• Brohoof 3

Thank you! Nice Fist of the North Star avatar, by the way. :P

I am very glad that you know the Hokuto No Ken :)

I made it, by the way ;)

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 2

I am very glad that you know the Hokuto No Ken :)

I made it, by the way ;)

I've only ever watched the original anime from the eighties, but man, it's so crazily over the top! It's a lot of fun to watch.

Also, nice work making that avatar! It loops rather nicely. :)

• Brohoof 3

I've only ever watched the original anime from the eighties, but man, it's so crazily over the top! It's a lot of fun to watch.

Also, nice work making that avatar! It loops rather nicely. :)

I mean about the 80's anime already. It has total 152 marvelous episode so far ...

And it has incredible messages that could affect everyone...

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 1

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4291726.sig-4288198.sig-4284841.sig-

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

Thank you very much for the welcome! :twi:

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Hello there @Kadae :adorkable:

Seeing your past on this forum, what a cool and classic member! :mlp_yeehaa:

Aw thank you, and hey there @Splashee®! :fluttershy: Life sometimes gets in the way of things, but I'll always be around these parts to hang out and chill~

• Brohoof 1