Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HAPPY NEW YEAR! EVERYBODY!

Nylon

At home, with family. Currently experiencing a dilemma because my stupid dog bit my aunt and punctured the skin between her lip and cheek. So, yeah. Good news: my dog doesn't have to be euthanized. Other good news: my aunt isn't infected by anything because my dog had her shots. Bad news: My aunt may need to still take antibiotics to ease up the swelling in the bite area anyways. So yeah, that's my New Year's Eve party so far. The worst part is that my aunt just wanted a picture with my dog, and she just snapped at her for some stupid reason.

Edited by Kronos

OFFICIAL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what? :P

How about some sleep? I've been up 'till Midnight and *yawn* I'm ready for my first pony dream of 2016........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Brohoof 1

I just got back from a party at my boyfriend's house. (Currently 3:00am)

It was us and a bunch of friends and we had a lot of fun!

*yawns* Oh? It's a new year? I made it through another year? Amazing.

2016, though? That's kind of a scary number. By the end of the year, it'll have been ten years since I entered my senior year of high school. Ten years since I started the bassoon. Seriously, I can't even believe it. I'm not joking. I seriously can't believe 2016 is a year I'm here for.

Happy New Year to all of you lovely fellow pony folk. :3

I celebrated in the best way that I know how to: Pizza and video games. :3 Me and a friend had a large pizza, with breadsticks and then we followed that up with playing games. Sounds like a great celebration to me. ^___^ Continue that today, while chatting with my boyfriend, with friends and just enjoying thing I like.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...