Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mistaken identity one on one with bronislav84

Mentis Soliloquy

I'd just finished my portion when there was a screech outside and a sonic boom. How she always managed to not shake down buildings I had no idea. My ears drooped and I gave a long sigh. "Ohhh, great." Sparky went outside to check for me and returned, sending me the data over our magic link.

"We might be having company. Actually, we might be better off going out to meet them before they cause trouble while looking for me." I said this as I got up to head for the door and wondered how my cousins would react to my kid siblings showing up in town for a visit.

"What in the devil was that?"

"Only pony around here that can do that is Rainbow."

They both got up after that Emerald picking up on Lektra's comment "Wait do you know who that is?" The pair of them walked out side with Lektra following her out their front door, then looking around. Like a few others who heard this rather ear thudding sound. 

"Come on!" I went off at a gallop to where the townsponies were heading, Sparky at my back hooves.

A wheeled cart was in the middle of town, by Town Hall. in the cart sat a male miniature of me, and what could have been my twin if she wasn't a cute little filly was getting out of the front attachment. At supersonic speed. What others could see was a whiz and a blur running around the cart checking it for wear.

"Emerald, Fire, meet my fraternal twin siblings Flash and Speed. I'm sure you can guess who's who?" At catching her name Speed stopped what she was doing and wizzed over to us, stopping with a screech and a small dust cloud. Flash on the other hand made a staircase out of hard light with his white colored magic and comfortably got out of the cart, also coming over.

The two glomped me to the ground and started to hug the living daylights out of me while we all just laughed and Sparky watched.

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

"Well then that is something then."

"I did not know you had siblings." 

"Did we say?"

"Well no..."

"Shush Fire." The pair stopped their bickering and looked on at these two new fillies, hugging the life out of Lektra. "I remember when we where like that with mom dad."

"Yeah miss being young." 

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

Finally they stopped hugging me and let me breathe. I stood up, gasping for air.

The filly Speed Bolt wizzed over to Emerald and Sapphire. "Whoisthis?" I sighed. Always under her speed spell.

The colt Flash Bolt walked over to stand next to his sister while I was catching my breath. "Friends, obviously." He said this frankly and intelligently. He was smart for his age.

"You might have missed introductions. These are my new cousins, Emerald Bolt and Sapphire." I said this as the children cocked their heads sideways, confused.

"WedidnotknowyouhadrelativesinPonyville." Speed was staring at my cousins, mouth agape.

Flash went over and closed her mouth with his right forehoof. "Calm yourself sister, though I'd never heard of them either."

"That makes three of us. Until sort of recently, I had no idea we were related." I said this as the twins looked at me even more confused, cocking their heads to the side even more and almost falling over.

"Well, there's only one thing to do then......." Flash and Speed nodded to each other as he spoke.

Without warning they went to hug Em and Fire. I turned away. They'd probably been glomped to the ground, too.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Indeed the pair where bowled over by the little ones. "Well hello to you too there, not had a little one cuddle me like this since the last family thing last year..."

"Bugger me where did this strength come from you don't look like you had the power to knock me over."

• 2 weeks later...

And they got off, letting the pair recover. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Hugs and tickles always seem to bowl over anypony. I don't know why." I turned to the pair. "So what are you two doing here?"

"Ain'titobvious?" Speed rolled her eyes.

"We were bored, so we came to visit you." Flash explained this while the townsponies had started to disperse.

"Go home. Actually, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here." I looked at them sternly, trying to be the older and responsible sibling.

"Ohcomeonsisdon'tbelikethat." Speed was looking around at the townsponies, trying to figure out if anyone was important.

I turned to my cousins. "What do you think we should do with them? These two usually cause trouble if left alone to their own devices."

"Um I don't know I mean there your siblings." 

"Wait why is there such a age gap between the three of you?"

"Sis has a point, but on the question I suppose they can stay with us." Looking at the pair. "But you'll have to share a room or stay at Lektra's."

"Of course we are family up to you guys."