Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

goldsteed

sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-
sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-
background info
this is a game that i started production back in the summer of 2012 i wanted to make a parody of the fight between bronies and the a.b.b. got a whole overhauled in 2014 where the story would be more relateable by may 2015 i had made a working demo ready to be released but during a storm the power when out and my computer busted losing the first beta there was a second beta but it was so rushed and not very fun i pulled it from the web but luckily things are looking good as i might be able to get a actual good beta this year hopefully
sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-4304917.sig-

the story
(I copyed and pasted this from my old blog)
In 2010, a race of aliens know as Equestrians made contact with Earth. These horse-like creatures had powers beyond anyone's comprehension. Some humans wanted to be friends with these aliens. The equestrians called them the Bronies. The other half hated the aliens and wanted to kill them for their powers in order to take over the world and torment the Bronies. They called themselves the A.B.B. Thus, the war of the Promised Lands began. After 5 years, the bronies have finally encountered someone who can help them... YOU.

download
coming soon...

the original concept
originally this was going to be called mlp:doom and setted in equestria where you choose between earth,unicorn and Pegasus the art style was going to be that of the show the story was going be that humans (this was a year or so before equestria girl's aired) discovered equestria and wanted to take over the land and their magic and you would fight them I changed the story to make it more relateable to other bronies and since my hard drive crashing i no longer have a working version i have an old archived version that somewhat works I'd have to check but if you guys would like to see it i might stream it one day and put it up for download.

if you would like to see more projects i'm working on nonmlp or mlp related 

http://www.geocities.ws/cavestudios/index.html my website

https://www.facebook.com/Cave-studios-486859624835783/?ref=hl facebook 

http://cavestudios.tumblr.com/ tumblr

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzmmNUQhTWLAHwIAZf0cwDw youtube

update 2/12/2016 8:02 pm

hey guys i finished school and since the forum on my website was getting little to no views i will be returning to the mlpforums. 

Edited by goldsteed
  • Brohoof 1

Now THIS is very interesting! But of course...no one is bothering to reply to someone that actually puts work into his games but they sure do bother to say how lovely the piece of absolute crap MLP:FPS *and the other one i can't remember the name of* is.

This looks pretty good and i'm looking forward to it. Is it gonna be fast-paced action? IMO that would fit best.

Edited by Ken
  • Brohoof 1

You really need to work on that story. It's very one sided.

If the gameplay is good, the story can be generic...i don't think thats gonna be a big problem xD

Edited by Ken

Yes. But the story will most likely make people not want to play the game.

As long as it doesn't force you to follow the story and you can just ignore it, then i don't see why people would not play it.

As long as it doesn't force you to follow the story and you can just ignore it, then i don't see why people would not play it.

The story is literally about how good bronies are and how evil the rest of humanity is. Nobody that isn't a brony would download the game after reading that story.
  • Brohoof 1

The story is literally about how good bronies are and how evil the rest of humanity is. Nobody that isn't a brony would download the game after reading that story.

Story: bronies vs brony-haters. That's the story! The rest should be fast-paced action based gameplay and gore :3

Story: bronies vs brony-haters. That's the story! The rest should be fast-paced action based gameplay and gore :3

The story is bronies against the rest of humanity, and the gameplay doesn't matter when most people won't play it.

You really need to work on that story. It's very one sided.

I have factored in of making where you can play as a brony hater to show you both sides but then again this to apeal to bronies

Now THIS is very interesting! But of course...no one is bothering to reply to someone that actually puts work into his games but they sure do bother to say how lovely the piece of absolute crap MLP:FPS *and the other one i can't remember the name of* is.

This looks pretty good and i'm looking forward to it. Is it gonna be fast-paced action? IMO that would fit best.

yes it's going to doom-like gameplay run around the level shooting baddies finding keys and save the equestrians