Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Following the Dream ( OOC )

Fallen Valkyrie

Hello guys and gals,I am Primordus and I will be your gm for this rp.

This rp is going to be action/advanture.I aim for this rp to be set on the newly discovered,unexplored island,thet is called Deverol by ponys from Equestria.This island is going to be home to diferent races and not just ponys (Pony town/village will be rare sight).

-----------

This is how rp is going to start:

Around Equestria there were put up a flyers,from one un known captain named Jack,about exploring this new island and reaching its treasure frst.Flyers were simply made and they did not said too much.On flyers was writen: -Join the journey in the unknown.Hunt a treasure on Deverol,become hero of Equestria. - After this there was one map to the small town on the east cost of Equestria,called Oturna.And name of a ship thet this hero wannabes need to find,name of the ship was Wolfhound.

And rp will start in town of Oturna on the docks were Wolfhound is.

-----------

If you are interested in joining.Here is sign up sheet:

*Too strong oc will automatically be denied.

Name:

Race:

OC page:

What does your oc looks in this job: To become a Hero / Adventure / (Or if something 3th say it)

Aceppted:

1.Professor Indus Moonquill. ---> Unicorncob

2.Summer Breeze ---> Summer Breeze

3.Flearia Dragondanser ----> Flearia

Rp have started on : https://mlpforums.com/topic/145003-following-the-dream/

Rules of the RP:

1.Be active poster (Dont need to post everyday,but post inaf thet other's dont wait on you constantly)

2.Be polite (In OOC,in rp your oc can act how ever you like)

3.Godmodding is not alowed.(Duh)

Ps

Name of this rp may be changed :)

Edited by Primordus

(edited)

I would love to play this with summer, she would defenitly travel there because she loves exploaring new places :)

Link to oc: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/summer-breeze-r8974

Your oc is fine,and you are in :)

But just two things:

-Frst this rp will have battle elements.I whanted to say this as by looks of it you just looked like you thinked its onli adventure and exploring.

-Second,could you give my answer to this : Your oc would take this job because she like to expore new places - correct? (This is thet qestuion what your oc look in this job)

:)

I will put your name in acepted later as curently I am unable :)

Edited by Primordus

I know there will be fighting, but summer doesn't *evil grin* but she has the power of the wind so she'll just make tornadoes and then she's fine

And yes, she want the job because she wants to discover new places and she maybe also to avoid her father ;) but mainly new places ofcourse :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I know there will be fighting, but summer doesn't *evil grin* but she has the power of the wind so she'll just make tornadoes and then she's fine

And yes, she want the job because she wants to discover new places and she maybe also to avoid her father ;) but mainly new places ofcourse :D

:

Allright. :)

I just do must ask,would your oc cary an wepon if she have to? I mean if she is in trouble and her wind skills dont work,will she try fighting diferently or try to stey away from battle? - I ask because I will try to make boss battles (But they arent 'boss battles' just a litle smarter enemie thet I fully control)?

------------

@Unic @Summer

We got one more free space,we will wait for day or two for some one to join.If no one join we will start if thet is all right :)

Edited by Primordus
  • Brohoof 1

:

Allright. :)

I just do must ask,would your oc cary an wepon if she have to? I mean if she is in trouble and her wind skills dont work,will she try fighting diferently or try to stey away from battle? - I ask because I will try to make boss battles (But they arent 'boss battles' just a litle smarter enemie thet I fully control)?

------------

Once summer realises it could be dangerous she might want to have a weapon, probably a gun so she does not have to be close to the fight to actiualy fight :) but she would only join a fight if there is no other option , if possible avoid but if not, fight to safe friends

This looks fun. Adventure roleplays have always been one of my favorites. I'd love to join if I could. :D

Name: Vivid Clover

Race: Unicorn

OC Page: Right >here< (also in my signature)

OC's Objective: The possibility to make a few bucks from their findings and the interest in a newly discovered island and its secrets.

(edited)

This looks fun. Adventure roleplays have always been one of my favorites. I'd love to join if I could. :D

Name: Vivid Clover
OC Page: Right >here< (also in my signature)
OC's Objective: The possibility to make a few bucks from their findings and the interest in a newly discovered island and its secrets.

Your oc is good (realy good for something thet I am preparing later on),but just before I accept you I need to know how will your oc fight in battle?

Edited by Primordus

Your oc is good (realy good for something thet I am preparing later on),but just before I accept you I need to know how will your oc fight in battle?

Thanks a bunch. c:

Um...To be honest I hadn't really thought about how she would fight.  :blink:

Clover isn't much of a fighter, but I guess she could make do with levitating a couple of objects and flinging them at enemies, or even setting traps to go with her being a strategist. While she doesn't use any weapons, I'm sure she could learn how to fire a gun if the situation forced her to.

What do you think?

(edited)

Thanks a bunch. c:

Um...To be honest I hadn't really thought about how she would fight. :blink:

Clover isn't much of a fighter, but I guess she could make do with levitating a couple of objects and flinging them at enemies, or even setting traps to go with her being a strategist. While she doesn't use any weapons, I'm sure she could learn how to fire a gun if the situation forced her to.

What do you think?

Whay do evryone go for the gun instantly >.> we are in fantasy world were annything is allowed XD.

Geting off topick sry.

Ok lets see....

Your oc aint realy one head on fighter,so sword/axe/spear is out of question.Your oc is like you said inteligent,so range wepons could work.She is inteligent and an gambit so some trowing mele wepons could go well.For gambit,range wepons is best trowing cards (but it is a cliche). <- sound intersting,and I dont think I seen an oc with thet wepon.

But if you would like not to be cliche I would pick trowing knifes maybie.

This is my way of thinking,hope it helps :)

Edited by Primordus

@ 

I guess because it's kind of a pirate-themed RP I tend to imagine stuff like powder-based flintlock pistols, that's why I mentioned having a gun. Sorry. :P

Anyway, the first thing that came to my mind when you mentioned throwing cards was this guy:

gambit-x-men.jpg

He does look cool, doesn't he?  :please:

But yeah, I really like the idea of throwing weapons. I don't know if I'd want to go with cards, though, since it's kind of cliche, as you said. Also, I'd assume my character being a poker player, she would take good care of her precious playing cards. So I guess I'll stick with throwing knives for now, if that's okay~

(edited)

@

I guess because it's kind of a pirate-themed RP I tend to imagine stuff like powder-based flintlock pistols, that's why I mentioned having a gun. Sorry. :P

Anyway, the first thing that came to my mind when you mentioned throwing cards was this guy:

sig-4306045.gambit-x-men.jpg

He does look cool, doesn't he? :please:

But yeah, I really like the idea of throwing weapons. I don't know if I'd want to go with cards, though, since it's kind of cliche, as you said. Also, I'd assume my character being a poker player, she would take good care of her precious playing cards. So I guess I'll stick with throwing knives for now, if that's okay~

Its ok,no one is locked out from changing wepon when rp starts.I just whanted for people to be prepared and not think in lest second what they should do :)

Always be prepared for annything is my moto ;)

-----

@All

Ok,as we found final 3th player (sry cant put your name up in aceppted now,il do it in morning) rp is going to begine tomorow (probably ~13 hours from when this message goes out)

===========

New message

@@Unicorncob,@@Lume WMj, @@Summer Breeze,  

The rp have started on https://mlpforums.com/topic/145003-following-the-dream/?p=4307030

(Onces you all enter this ship,I will post as captain 'Jack',you wont see captain when you enter the ship,as captain will come in my next post)

Edited by Primordus
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@@Lume WMj

I am sry to say this Lume but you have been Kicked because of no forum activity. You just desapired and at this point I am 80% sure you wont come back - because if you did think of comeing back.You would say something :) If you come back, I do belive we can work something out to put you back in rp :)

@

I would like to join using this OC if you don't mind

Name: black heart

Race: unicorn

OC page: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/black-heart-r8897

What does your oc looks in this job: thrill seeking

I am sry to say this friend, but we actuly planed to invaite some other person :( I already send message to her (~5 min before your message here). If she say no I will take look into your oc, and then aceppt you or not,ok? :)

I got a poke that you wanted me to join this RP so here goes.

Name: Flearia Dragondanser

OC page: "sign - on phone atm"

What does your oc looks in this job: She got a mission from her mentor to look up the a magic legend*

Edited by Flearia

I am sry to say this friend, but we actuly planed to invaite some other person :( I already send message to her (~5 min before your message here). If she say no I will take look into your oc, and then aceppt you or not,ok? :)

We don't have to keep it limited to just us, I don't see why this new guy can't join

• Brohoof 1

I got a poke that you wanted me to join this RP so here goes.

Name: Flearia Dragondanser

OC page: "sign - on phone atm"

What does your oc looks in this job: She got a mission from her mentor to look up the a magic legend*

You are in :)

I will adf you to frst post here later :)

@Unic

I planed this rp in maind for smaller main group :) So sry but for now limit will be 3 players :(

• Brohoof 1