Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Following the Dream ( OOC )

Fallen Valkyrie

I going to do this just give me some time

Name:Coral Tide

Race: peagsus

OC page:https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/coral-tide-r9894

What does your oc looks in this job: To become a Hero / Adventure / (Or if something 3th say it)

I will consult with others to see how they feel about having another player join the RP. I dont promise annything at this point, but will inform you probably with in next 12 hours.

In the mean time could you tell us something about your oc's back story as in her oc page there is nothing

Noooo im too late, darn it. My OC has been waiting for an adventure...so although yes I don't want to bother you about it I'm gonna leave my oc here for some conversation.

Name: Silvermoon

Race: Unicorn

OC page: in my signature (link doesn't work tell me)

Reason to go: he misses his teenage years when he used to travel Equestria and wishes to come along for another adventure.

P.S. this my Canon version of my OC, but he uses a bow and two twin short swords mainly.

@silvermoon15000

Yeh, I dont realy belive your oc would fit in with the group or the story in general. So I am realy sorry to say but I will have to say no here.

Also maybie a litle tip for your oc (I did not realy read evrything as oc page is still realy broken) write his personality litle diferently. Dont write "If you want to relate his personality with someone, it would have to be Yukio from Blue Exorcist..." as it realy does not give annything about his personality to annyone who did not read Blue Exorcist.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

@Queen Chrysalis Servant

Yeh, I dont want to be offansive but what you linked me there is just couple of random images. It could just be to me and this new sistem, but still I had nothing to look there it was prety much an empty oc page.

Your aplication is denied. I am truly sorry.

Edited by Fallen Valkyrie