Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

(edited)

At the sound of Indus voice the small red creature quickly raised his head and to look at our litle adventurers with questionable face.

"Pardon you indeed." He said whayl jumping down fron the chair, thet was quait big for him, and after his feet have struck the flore he pulled pair of big glases from his pocket and placed him on his head, probably to see our litle adventurers beter. "There are wery small number of creature, if anny, thet come this far with there own free will. So what went wrong? Did you forgot to calculate in something? I would bet you miss calculated place were Dweyna will be at this moment.Hmmmm...she is in the tread house if I am not mistaken."

Edited by Fallen Valkyrie

summer felt weird, like, the same as after she had eaten some weird mushrooms. she shook her head to clear it up and her eyes got wide "whoa! where are we?" she said, while it was pretty obvious that neither of her friends knew it.

they were on a little island, maybe somewhere high in the air? summer spread her wings and flew around a little bit but she didn't dare to go far away from the island, afraid she might lose it in the darkness. 

when she landed again she saw that the small creature had come to her friends, she landed behind them and looked at the creature, then she chuckled "maybe we indeed did the calculations wrong since we didn't calculate anything" she said quietly, not ment for any one to hear.

"No calculations were involved," Indus corrected, not put off by the creature's bad attitude, "a flame from a white match seemed to have teleported us here... wherever this is."

He glanced at the creature dubiously. "I assume you are the master of this realm?"

Creature looked at Indus questionably "No calculation?" after it, he prosseded to pull of his glasses and clean them. And as he returned them on his head he continued "You are eder brave individual,or a complate fool. And as I see you here, I would go for the fool."

After thet he proceded to list to Induses question, and after thet he siged "No, I am just a simple historian, thet is a search of a salvation. Now you should probably get countrable, as we got biger problems then you here. So it may take years before you get summoned."

After looking at the books for a little while Flearia pulled out her notepad and started to note down some of the scrifts in thouse she had looked trough, not really knowing what it said but she was sure to figure it out someday!

When she heard the red bidepal creature talking to Indus she also noted down what he said. "Dwenya..." she mumbled, having heard that name before but she couldn't put her hoof on it bust yet.

As she keept listening to the aparent historian she noticed his last sentance.

"Wait! We're in the asteral plains!?" She asked in shock!

"Asteral plains?" Creature said almost desapionted "By the Quill thet lests a billion words, you ended up here without even knowing what this place is? Today's youth is desapointing." After thet he sighed and continued "You have come to a place to witch the stars it self come to die. This place existe before evry begining, and will stend long after the final end. And you currently stend in a small space right after the 'Tick' and moments before the 'Tack'. " Small creature chuckled as he returned to his chair next to the telescope and after he sat he continued "Some may call this 'Final end' but I like to look at it as 'The frst begining'."

Indus wasn't that impressed by the creature's cryptic explanation. "Somepony certainly has a flare for the mysterious."

But, he could certainly believe they weren't in their own world at the moment. What he was focused on at the moment was getting back.

"Clearly that match was not the one we assumed it to be," he muttered under his breath, "but I've never heard of a magical item possessing enough power to invoke interdimensional travel..."

• 2 weeks later...

Sudeenly one loud thunder could be heard ecoing in the far distance of this endless darkness. And mear moments small part of air it self cracked, and reviled bright white light coming from inside if it.

Small imp historian aimed his look towered the crack and with voice full of unbelife started "She is already calling for you?" then like something clicked inside of his litle red head, he contineu with much more confidance "Mistresses is calling for you, come on.." he claped twice as he jumped of the chair and moved towered the white crack in hopes of hurying our litle adventurers "...move. As you know, she got all the time she wants, but still if I were you I would not like to keep HER waiting."

Having written dow what the imp jad said on her notepad about the place they where in, scratching over a few ideas confirmed wrong she heard the thunder brewing striking from afar.

As the imp started to try coe them onwards Flearia scrunched her mussle. "How are we supposed to get there? This island ends long before we're anywhere near that cloud. And I'm a Unicorn. I can't walk on clouds!"

summer was startled by the sudden crack of thunder, and the fact that 'she' was waiting for them worried her, she didn't even know there was someone else here, and what would she want from them. Summer nodded when she heard flearia's concerns, she hand't even thought of that since she was a pagasis and she could walk on clouds without a problem "don't you have a spell that lets you walk on clouds or something?" she asked her. 

Imp historian looked at Flearia as she complained thet she would not be able to reach this crack.

"Wory not." Imp said to Flearia as crack quickly expanded, and in just momemts air cracked inaf thet even this Imp, thet was smaller then our litle adventurers, pass true the crack by just walking true it. "Can we hury now, or is there some other problem?"

Indus raised an eyebrow at the mares' exchange, then looked as the imp created some sort of hole in timespace. It passed through it as if it were a simple doorway, though perhaps that's what it was.

"The sooner we listen to whoever this is, the sooner we can return to Equestria," he decided, and began walking for the hole.

Hearing the angry crack from the cloud and seeing the imp quickly run to it, tightly followed by Indus, Flearia sighed. 'Well... if Indus can do it. Then I guess there's no harm in me doing it too' She tough and tapped a hoof on the cloud. Feeling it safe enough to cross and shortly after she too had entered the crack.

Summer was the last to folow the others, she didn't walk on the clouds since she didn't trust at all, she just wanted to get out of here together with her friends. inmediately after flearia, Summer soared over the clouds and into the crack. the crack wasn't quite big enough for her to completely fly through it but with a little trick she turned sideways as she passed through the crack so it just fitted. 

After entering the crack, our trio did not made not even five steps before they found them selfs on complitly diferent islan.

Unlike one they were on moments ago, this islan was quait big, and it was seperated on three parts.

From the place they found them selfs there were three paths they could go.

Right path and left path looked quait the same. They were long stretches of stone road, with couple of empty doorways.

But the third path, one in front of them, looked quait diferent. Frst, unlike with other two, it had couple of steps as it was litle lower then the platform they were curently stending on. After thos two steps, it was like they entered an big room. This room was wide couple of meters, and on the edge were litle walls, probably to prevent creatures to fall off into the black emptyness thet was belove the island they were curently stending on.

On the other side of this 'room' there was an wall with an beautifull, but litle torned tapestry. Under this tapestry, in front of the wall, there were four chairs, but only one was in use.

In this chair, there was an strange creatur siting. This creature had the upper body of some kaid of humanoid creature and the lower body of a snake. Lower body of this interesting creaure, was quait long, but because most of it was next to the small wall on the edge, it did not take much of a 'room' space. The scales on this creature were dark grey color, and were covered with soft white cloth.

On the upper body, this creature also weared white cloth, but it was quait thicker then the botom part. Head of this creature was decorated with blood red curled hair.

Creature opened it's mouth to speak in beautifuly soft female voice thet resebled the voice there Princess had back in Equestria "Welcome to lest relm travelers. I would offer you to sit, but I am wary of your intentions..." her voice become menacing as she continued "...I can see a lot of things thet are yet about to happen, but for some reason your past is clouded to me, and your future is a mistery. So..." she shoved sharp fangs on the corner of her mouth "...what are you?"

Indus entered this new area, taking in his new surroundings. Two long paths to the side, a throne and a tapestry in front.

He had read about this serpentine creature. A naga, it was popularly known as. A dangerous creature, known for its seductive attitude and, in some cases, power of hypnosis.

"We are ponies," He answered bluntly, "of Equestria."

"Oh my!" The creature said in mocking voice, as she placed one of her hands on her forehead "And here I tought you were Kamala's from second dimension. Thank you so much for clearing thet up." Her face did not have anny expresion as she speaked, she was obiusly mocking Induses answer.

After she finished mocking Indus, she stood up from the chair she was siting on. Because her lower body was like the snaiks, she did not had anny legs but even so her lower body suported her elegantly. In her stending position, she was more then twice the hight of our litle adventurers. She placed her hands behaind her back and raised her head up high, and looked at our adventurers from the bottom of her eyes. She opened her moth to speak, and by doing so our heroes onces again seen her sharp fangs. Her voice lost all emotion it had moments ago when she mocked Indus, but even so even like this it had dignity in it "This is the lest time I will ask. WHO.....ARE....YOU?!"

This creature was probably the guardian of this relm our heroes ended up in, an by what she said earlyer she had some kaid of ability to see the past and the future of evryone except of our litle adventurers. And this probably put her on guard as she does not know who are our heroes, or what there true form was. So she probably wanted more then just specie they are, as look could be easly changed with simple magic spell.

summer looked around when they endered the new island place. her eye was inmediately caught by the weird creature on the chair. she was elegant and beautifull, but she looked weird, summer had never seen anything quite like her. from the way she acted summer understood that she was probably the queen of this place, she looked very royal at least. 

summer was about to answer the question she asked when Proff already answered, but the queen person didn't seem happy with that answer, summer now decided that she didn't like her. that conclusion seemed to be correct because the queen suddenly yelled at them and it made summer flinch. she was so overwhelmed she didn't answer but took a few steps back and just looked at the queen.

After getting into the strange crack in the cloud and now finding themself on a new strange island the group meet with a big Lhamina like creature who at first sounded welcoming to shortly turn hostile! Screaming at the group and rising above them in a threthening manner!

Flearia didn't back away from the threthening creature but stod her ground. Staring the creature down with a likewise threthening look in her own face. "What gives you the right to ask who we are without even introducing yourself first!" She snorted. Looking with difience at the creature. "I'm Flearia Dragondanser. Magic resercher of Canterlot."

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

The Lamia was not amused by Flearia words, and at this point she was starting to lose her finaly amounts of patient.

She ignored Flearia at frst, and insted she started to slowly slither around our litle adventurers, and with evry inch she moved, she started to in circle our adventurers with her dark scaled lower body.

Even so she was taller then twice the size of an pony creature, there was no sound as she moved her body acrose the flore. Evry twist of her lower body, thet allowed her to move, was made elegantly with almost no trouble, so by looks of it her lower body could break a bone or two if it got wraped around something as simple as an creature from Equestria. But luckly by looks of it, this Lamia did not inted to kill our adventruers, yet, so her scaled lower body was still on a distance from them.

Lamia noticed one of this three pony like creatures, made couple of steps back, and her frst toughts were thet this pink one, was probably the one who will spil who or what they are. She contineu to slither as she opened her mouth to speak with the same voice as before "So you are still sticking thet you are normal creature, huh?" Lamia slithered for couple of moments in complite silence and then contineu to speak, with litle weeker voice then before, change in tone of voice was probably because she started to trust claims of Flearia and Indus for some rereasobut she was probably not conplitly sure if they are realy what they claim to be. She continued "If you are realy claiming thet you are 'ponys from Equestria' why dont you tell me how creatures as simple as you gained access to this place?"

Edited by Fallen Valkyrie

With a quick light of her horn Flearia summoned up a round barrir of ice around them with sharp ice spikes pointing out towards the Lhamina who had started to wrapp it's lower body around them. Stopping the spikes just an inch from it's scales!

"Simple creatures!? I suggest you remove your tail from us if you don't want it impaled!" Flearia said with a frustrated snort! Still staring the creature in it's eyes!

"As I just said' I'm a magic resercher and we wound up here using some magic matches instead of setting up some fire communication." Her tone was harsh and agrevated! From the failiur getting them there? Or cus of the threths from the Lhamina? Most probably a mix of both!

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

Lamia did not even flinch as the ice barrier appered, she did not even move her lower body an inch away from the barrier, but even so she stoped moving for some reason.

She quickly twisted her body and was now looking at the unicorn who made this ice barrier, she was clearly interested in something she said. Lamia begine to speak, but un like lest time, her voice had hints of uncertantly in it "Matches? What you used were probably time burners, but relm you are claiming to be frome is not capable of makeing them. So how did you got in possession of one?"

To the Lhamina's last scentence Flearia started to think about what the creature acctualy said!

Her own journey had started when her Mentor had assigned her with reserching a new island at the sea of the Equestrian kingdom who had mysteriously appeared out of nowhere... As shown on her journey she had noted that a lot of things hadn't been anything like how Equestria had worked in itself. Could this island they had been on acctualy not be of their world in the first place?

"Acctualy,.. We where on a newly appeared island that appeared near Equestria's coust. And there we've seen a lot of things that isn't of Equestrias normal nature. It is at this island we found these  matches. Deverol I think the island was called."

Indus kept his cool throughout the encounter, not showing any reaction to this Lamia's attitude.

"It was I who discovered one of these... 'time burners', as you call them," he explained, nonchalantly dusting off his jacket. "I have reason to suspect a pony in our world came in possession of them, as I found it in their quarters."

"So you stole them..." Lamia said as she placed one of her hands on her forehead, she rubbed her eyes with the same hand and then removed it from her forehead.

She sighed and then contineu to speak, in her voice there was much less agression then before doo "I would like to ask from who you stole them. But I think i can guess...." , she clearly did not inted to atack our litle adventurers at this point. But even so she did not move her lower body from Flearia ice spiked shild, maybie because she tough the spikes could not go true her scales or maybie because she had to move her whole body just to un circle em.

"So why did you stole them in frst place, and why for the love of god, you decaided to use something you dont understend?" She spoke in some what desapinted voice.

At this point our adventurers could notice her question changed subject a litle, she probably wanted to learn more about this creatures with no future, or she just wanted to buy some time until she figured out were they realy lieing about who they were.