Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

(edited)

Flearia whinced to the question at hand about stealing the matches. Tough she knew she was the one responsible for them being there after using said matches.

"Well, that would be my fault." She said with an ashamed tone. "As I said... I'm a magic resercher and after Indus had found the matches I misstock them for a fire communication matches I have read about. Messing it up and we ended up here."

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

Indus narrowed his eyes, not appreciating the Lamia's claims that he had stolen the teleportation matches. "I stole nothing. I acquired evidence to follow a potential criminal, and we were taken here."

His horn fizzled slightly as he began to feel irritation. "And I don't appreciate these allegations."

summer watched the conversation in silence, not liking this at all. up untill now the others had done a good job in saying what needed to be said but since the lamia creature didn't believe them, summer felt as if it was time to open her own mouth and say something "miss, we did not steal them." she said "the time burners were found, they were left behind. the pony that we are talking about let them there so we didn't steal anything" her voice was calm, unlike the others who appeared to grow annoyed. Summer hoped that they would manage to keep their calm and not do anything stupid. 

Lamia listened to what Flearia had to say, it obiusly gave her some insides to who they realy were, and as she opened her mouth to speak Indus jumped in defending his actions, and after him Summer contineu to explane the situation.

Lamia was not impreaed by what these two said, she sighed and then started to slither towered the one of the four chairs, the one she was siting on when our adventurers walked in. She sat down, but because of length of her lower body, our litle adventurers were still in circled by it.

Frst she nodded her head and showed a small smaile at the corner of her mouth towered the Flearia, it was like she wanted to say 'Thet was inaf, I understend.'

Then she lost the small indications of the smaile and opened her mouth to speak, she was litle irritated by what Indus said couple moments ago and our adventurers could have noticed this in her voice as she did not even try to concile it. "So let me get this strait, you araived at 'Deverol' for the frst time. And you instantly called your self's protectors of this island. And because of this, self proclaimed title, you got the right to enter annyones house or room with out there permission AND you also got the right to take annything they own, again with out anny permission." She looked directly at Indus as she was talking, she probably seen him as the most suspisious creature here. She continued "I dont know about you, but for me thet sounds quait similar to 'Breaking and entering' and also like 'Robbing'. "

Indus was becoming increasingly annoyed at the Lamia's accusations, though he was doing well at not showing it.

"Sometimes laws must be broken to obtain peace," he explained, then went on, "furthermore, I do not recall claiming to be the protector of anything here."

"So you are thet kaid of a creature." Lamia said with boared voice as she rolled her eyes. "You must realy like how history is writen by the victor. No body will judge you if you are on the wining side, right?".

This Lamia knew wery well about this way of thinking. The creatures who do annything thet they see is right in there way of thinking usuly end up as histories worst.

They dont think, they just do. They steal, imprison and kill, in the name of some one or something above em.

This Lamia despised the creature like Inuds.

So far, from this group of three there was some kaid of clumsy research (Flearia) and an creature with quait bad way of thinking (Indus). And there was one creature thet looked like it had similar way of thinking like lest creature, but she was not aure yet.

Lamia looked at the lest creature (Summer), ignoring Indus at the moment, and asked with irritaded voice "You say this creature left them behaind. Can you clarify where did he exactly left them?".

summer looked shocked when the Lamia addressed her. "m-me?" she asked to make sure "eh... well... I don't know honestly. we were at the inn you see and... ehm... he looked suspicious and such with a cloack and all and we were looking for a certain pony, Jacky, and the ponies of the town don't like us very much so we had to be a little carefull so the suspicious looking cloaked pony made us a little scared and... well... I decided to go investigate a bit since the cloaked pony might be connected to Jacky, or to the other strange pony we brought to life the day before with the weird key we got from the town, that's why we're searching Jacky, because she made us steal that key and... eh... where was I? oh yea, well, I went to investigate on the cloaked pony but then I didn't since the fire spirit from my friend called me back and I flew out but then I saw the cloaked pony run over the roof and... I folowed him. so... long story short, I don't know why he left them. Proff found them, I folowed the cloaked pony" summer just rambled together their whole story of what they did on the island because she was so nervous, and she probably didn't make their whole situation easyer with her little ramble but she was too late to realise this because she had already said all of it. 

• Brohoof 1

At frst the number of words Summer said in such short amount of time made Lamia mood change it litle.

Her annoyance towered the previus, simple minded, creature as she seen how this creature is probably scared of her. She was about to smaile to Summer, to try and calm this scared creature.

But before she was able to Summer in her rambleing Summer said something thet made the Lamia place her hand on her forehead onces again. Lamias covered her eyes with the gand and now with out looking started to speak. Her voice was like of a desapointed mother towered her childern "You realy like to play with things you dont know much about...." she was silent for couple of short moments, she moved her hand a litle and looked at our adventurers before she contineu to speak "...When things are locked and buried deep under ground they are usuly there for a reason."

By what Lamia was saying she obiusly knowed more about thet "armored pony" our adventurers unlocked deep beneath chapel.

Lamia continued "Should I even ask you the reason for releasing the general? Or beter yet, should I ask you what you know about generals?"

(edited)

summer got the feeling she had said or done something wrong and she looked at the ground a bit and scraped her hoof over it, as a filly who has been told off by her mother "well..." she said a little unsure "Jacky had kinda abandoned us and we wanted to find her because she left us in that town after she had forced us to steal that key and we got in trouble for that and we wanted to find her because of that. all we had were a map and the key and... eh... this seemed like the most logical thing, maybe it could bring us back to jack? honestly, I don't know" she said and looked at her hooves. 

Edited by Summer Breeze

• 2 weeks later...

A deep sigh escaped the alabaster colored pony. "We didn't claim to be anypony's protector except ourselvs. My own reason for coming to thay island was to reserch it. Not become some thief as you so bluntly call us." Flearia said. Arill not trusting the Lhamina.

As the Lhamina started to mention the armored pony as a general. Flearia's ears pointed up. "No. We acctualy don't know anything about these... generals." she confesse. Getting her notebook and quill levitated up and ready.

Indus's patience was seriously being tested with this lamia, though the way the conversation was turning was getting his attention.

"I haven't heard of these generals either," he admitted, his voice as level as ever, "would you mind elaborating for us?"

"Soo..." Lamia started but quickly afterwards paused, probably she was thinking of how to start the explanation. She sighed and started, her voice did sound litle bit diferent, but over all it still had signs of her been desapointed "In the begining, there was nothing but empty dark void. Nothing more and nothing less. But after milenium lifetimes things started to change, dark and empty void begine to fill with life and light. Creature small and large begine to live on many diferent world actoss many diferent dimensions..." an small but beautiful amaile escaped lamia's face, by looks of it without her own knowledge "...it all went well for couple of life times. But before annyone relaised, void begine to reclaime its own ground. It begine to consume world after world, dimension after dimensionl. Slowly it begine to nullify all signs of change, it begine to erase all mistakes." Lamia stoped for a moment, probably thinking of how to contineu, and after few short moments she realy did "But two great creature rose up in this great time of despair." Lamia saighed sadly " I am sorry but I can not remember there original names. This two creature rallied to forcess across time and space it self and put an stop to the void, traping it in a chest of the gods. Void was traped with out hopes of escaping on its own."

"But even if it was over, this chest had to be secure by someone, for there entairelife. But even for a task this importent, no one wanted to sign for it. No mortal, and no god alike. And so, the two generals had to sign up for this task also. But I dont think they minded as long as they were together." Lamia stoped looking at the our adventurers as she was talking and insted she looked at the ground with some what of a sad expresion. She was probably pictuered this story in her head as she continued "There were then striped of there mortality and tasked for keeping the chest closed for all eternity. And from then on they were guarding the void, one life time after the other. In a small garden, in betwne the dimension." Lamia quickly wiped her eyes, and continued "But something happened inside of this garden, no one realy knows what, the chest got opened and void got relised. One of the generals was no were to be found, and the other lost its mind to the void and had to be locked for evryone's well being..." Lamia stoped speaking, but unlike previus times, she did not looked like she was going to contineu the story. It was over.

At this point Lamia looked at our litle adventurers, she wanted probably to see if they understod the story and more importently did they undestod what they done with there action of relising the general.

Finishing her notes on her notepad, Flearia looked trough the other notes had made during their trip to the strange garden beneth the church where they had found the armored pony that had been sealin inside that armor. It all looking way to familiar to the explenation that the Lhamina had given.

"So you mean that this pony we released with this key is the general who was corrupted by the void? What will happen now then?" Flearia asked with a concerned look.

Finishing her notes on her notepad, Flearia looked trough the other notes had made during their trip to the strange garden beneth the church where they had found the armored pony that had been sealin inside that armor. It all looking way to familiar to the explenation that the Lhamina had given.

"So you mean that this pony we released with this key is the general who was corrupted by the void? What will happen now then?" Flearia asked with a concerned look. Looking to her companions. "Do you have any idea what Jacky would want to accomplish by doing this?"

"Only time can tell what is going to happen now, intentions of the void are beyond my reach." Lamia said, and ended with a short, almost undetecable sight. 

Moments later, after some short silance, she continued " I would not know what 'Jacky' would want to do, but there is no creature on this world who would simply set the world on fire just to see ashes. If I was to guess, I would put my money on greed." 

Lamia thinked for a moment then continued " If you would tell me evrything you know about this 'Jacky' i would be able to locate her wearabouts, and send an Saint to restrain her."

Indus listened closely to the exchange, and his brow furrowed slightly at the mention of Jacky.

"She is our 'employer', you could say," he explained, "she required something from a museum in our world. I believe it's connected to a spirit bound to a suit of armour we encountered in some ruins."

As the Indus was speaking Lamia rolled her eyes, she did not like this 'hero' and she did not even tryed to hide it, maybie because she tought thet even if this small, close minded creature got mad, he would not been able to do annything. 

"Yehh..." She started, as this 'professor' did not gave the details she was looking for. Lamia continued, but looked at the other two creatures in the group as she was probably expecting thet the smarter, or maybie the one thet could not keep her mouth shot after starting to speak would give her beter answer then this one did "...I do need something more then thos pointers." Lamia asked her self 'why would this close minded creature reapeat the thing they told me minutes ago' but she quickly dismissed this tought because after all this creature was not realy importent. She contineued "I was looking for answers on this 'Jacky's' look and her behavior, also if posible give me something unique about her as in this world there is not realy just one 'Jacky'."

summer listened to the story that the lamia lady told them. she suddenly felt really bad about releasing the pony from it's prison and she really hoped that this wouldn't cause the end of the world. she loved equestria too much to let it get destroyed! then she Lamia lady asked them about Jacky and summers ears perked up "oh! jacky is a red pony! her manes and fur are all red. if that helps" she said and hoped that this detail would help the lamia lady to find Jacky. 

• Brohoof 1

Indus kept quiet as the mares continued the description of Jacky. It was no secret to him that the Lamia didn't like him, and he didn't really care. He wasn't there to make friends with this creature.

"Perhaps you've seen this mare before?" he asked, trying to remain civil. "Has she frequented your land?"

Lamia nodded her head slowly as small pink creature and smart one describe the 'Jacky' person. Her short bloody red hair accompanied her gracefully, it moved in perfect synergy with evry nod of her head. 

After the smart one finished speaking, she closed her charcoal black eyes, she did not wait for the fool in this group to finish talking, maybie because the other two told her evrything she needed to know about 'Jacky' or, more likely, she did not care what this fool had to say.

"Currently...." Lamia started slowly, with her eyes still closed "....the only creature with thos desription is stationed in the church city of Ruvenhain. But the creature with thos descripion is not named 'Jacky' , but there is a presence of a something thet looked like a spirit with it so I think this is the right creature." Lamia opened her eyes slowly, and as her black pupils becomed visible again she contineu "This creature is called 'Jessica Lotern', this creatures past does not have anny history changing, or treatning moments and so her history is not present in this relm. But I am supraised we also do not have annything about the spirit with this creature."

Lamia fell silent for a moment, and before our litle adventurers could have done annything a loud thunder, the same one as before (when they were summoned to this Lamia's island) could be hear onces again. The portal appered on the same place behaind our adventurers. "I will relise you from this relm, but in exchange you will bring me this creature alive." but even with this 'relise' she gave our heroes, she did not move her tail anny were, they still had to pass over it if they wished to leave.

"You... release us?" Flearia asked with a raised brow. Looking to the Lhamina's body that still where a mere inch from her spiked ice barrier around the group.

"So now we aren't just to find Jacky... Jessica Lothern? But bring her back to you? How would we be able to do that? We don't have thouse Time burners as you call them."

"As I said..." Lamia voice sounded kaid as she started to speak "...one of the Saint will be dispached to assist you with the objective, and true the Saint you will be able to get in contact with Me." 

And as the Lamia stoped speaking, onces again an veil of silance fell on this small island in midle of no were.

Lamia did not said annything more. But even so she looked at Flear, maybie expecting more question's (if there were anny) from the brain of this group of creature.

• 2 weeks later...

Flearia sighed but nodded to the Lhamina. She had said her pieces about what she wanted them to do and how to contact her.

"Fine then, let's get on with what we where doing before this started. Find Jacky... or the one imposing her?Jessica Lothern." Flearia said and motioned to the exit for the othwrs to follow.

Indus tutted and rolled his eyes, deciding he was getting nowhere with this creature. It seemed hellbent on insulting him or giving him dirty looks.

He decided to follow Flearia's lead to find an exit out of this world. "Yes, let's." he grumbled.

• Brohoof 1