Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

And with thet our liyle adventures are off for Ruvenhain. 

They did not stick aroud to wait for ther contact, and started to go down the road on there own. It was not hard to find there way around towered right direction as Ruvenhain is quait big and importent town.

It was a week of travel over quait good road, they did see lot of un usual creature along the road but unlike deamon ponys they did not gave them much attention.

Our litle adventurers arive at the big town of Ruvenhain, they are currently stending about 100 feet from the masive grey wall, this is probably the outer walls of Ruvehain is. Our heroes can not see nothing from the city becuase of the wall.

Our little adventurers noticed a big gate, and a big line around it so thet was probably the entrance, but for them to notice annything more they would need to get closer.

• Brohoof 2

After the week of traveling. Flearia was beat! "We've been walking for days! Are we getting ther yet!" she whined and was lagging behind of  professor Indus.

Not long after they could start se a big gray wall. "Could that be it!?" She asked him with a slimmer of hope in her voice as they got closer to the big gate.

• Brohoof 1

Indus never admitted it, but he was also getting tired from the week-long travel. He hadn't expected the city to be so far away, but it wasn't like a long walk had stopped him before.

He looked and saw the big grey wall in the distance. It was clean and it went around a large area, so it could only mean one thing.

"I believe this is the place," he confirmed to Flearia, walking closer and closer to the gate.

• Brohoof 1

As our two adventurers got closer to the gates, they could see a lot of diferent creatures. There was an creature thet walked on two legs and had a pair of dark as coal wings on there back, there was an small blue creature with something thet looked like a flower on its head, also there was an creature a bit taller then our creature and it resembled a dragon.

At the dores there were couple of guards in full golden armor, this two guards were a bit smaller then our heroes but because they were in full armor our heroes could not see details of what race were they.

As oir heroes got a bit closer, they could heared a cheater of thos who waited in front of our heroes. They were all talking about some warior send from heaven, and were talking about how they could not wait to see her.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

As they got closer to the town. Flearia noticed all the different species around them. Noticing one specific creature she tought looked like someone. Being where they where. It probably was a fluke.

"Wonder why there's so many creatures here. Think they are waiting to be let inside?" She ask Indus just as the small talk of some warrior occured. "Don't suppose that's our 'general'?"

Indus wasn't sure what to make of all the different species waiting to enter the city. He still kept an eye out for his target, trying not to let himself get distracted.

"It's possible," he muttered, glancing around and overhearing the chatter about some kind of warrior. "Sounds like nonsense to me."

"Well... What or whomever that they are waiting for I don't think we need to wait with them." Flearia answered to Indus as she keept moving and soon reached the guards at the gate. Seeing as them both where quite tall. And one ais bit larger then regular ponys the guards seemd. Small.

"Hello. We would like to enter the city. We are looking for a mare, Jessica Lotern?"

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

• 2 weeks later...

"And I am looking for lady on the white horse, but guess what." Guard started "I dont know were both of them are." 

Then he proceeded to pull an paper from his bag "For entering the city il need both of your signatures here."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm sure there is a time and a place for your sarcasm," Indus replied nonchalantly to the guard, "but it is neither here nor now."

He used his magic to a quill from his saddlebag and sign the paper, awaiting access into the city. Hopefully this guard was better at his job than he was at cracking wise, he thought.

• Brohoof 1

Guard spit on the flore after Inuds and Flearias responded and with out a word moved to allowed them entrance into the city of Ruvenhain. 

After couple of seconds of walking true the dark hallways thet conected two sides of the wall, they finaly glanced at the beautifull city of Ruvenhain. This city was so huge thet even on the horizont, all our heroes could see were houses, and in the midle of all of em was an beautifull white church, it was quait tall and its roof chalinged the skyes them selfs. If our heroes wouod look for something to buy, they would sure find it here.

By looks of it, our heroes entered true the merchant's entrance and they found them self surounded by big and small street shopa ad behaind them were all kaid of shop keepers, from a snake like creatures true the bird persons, and all the way even to ponys. 

Same as outaide, creature around this shop districts were talking about some great heroe who araived from distante land. 

• Brohoof 1

"This is a really, really big place. How are we going to find her? Most creatures here aren't even ponys." Flearia said looking around hesring thethe wild chatter from the crestures around. "Hmmm. Maybe... If none saw it. No one would think twice with this crowd..." Soliloquy'd.

Same moment. Her purple fiery friend appeared from her horn. "I know, I know. It'd be bad if he saw it..." she said to Irra and gave a look to Indus.

• Brohoof 1

Indus's eyes glided around the town as he took in the surroundings, and registered the populace. Definitely diverse, even with a few ponies.

"Indeed, there are few ponies here," he agreed, and walked ahead a few paces. "But this works in our favour--it will make our 'friend' easier to find."

He seemed to not notice Flearia's remark toward Irra.

"Ay. Makes it easier. Where do you think Jacky would be? Slumms? Back allyes? Behind a wagon covering like the sneaky thief she is?" Flearia answered back as she got back to same phase as Indus. Still hearing the small talk around there. "I know it isn't a guy thing but. Let's ask around. See if anyone knows a mare who looks like Jacky."

She then turned to one of the nearest crowd of goshipers. "Pardon me. Would anyone of you happen to know or have seen where a pony mare with full red coat and mane?"

Closest group to Flearia was not realy thet big, it were three creatures (one was white pony like creature with white glowy eyes and white wings, second was almost its oposite, it had dark as coal skin with dark black eyes and black wings. And the 3th creature was an green dragon).

Creature looked among them self after Flearia said the description of the Jacky, and the white one started "I dont know about 'red coat' but the great hero is from a pony race and she has red mane, and is always dresed is red...." But before white one could contineu, black one cut in front with its words "Why do you look for this "red mane and coat" pony creature?"

• Brohoof 1

"Her name is Jessica. We got something we would like to return to her. She would be happy to get it back too. So what's with this hero then? What did she do to become a hero that everyone seems to know?" Flearia answered casualy to the black ones question and asked her own 

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

"You did not heared?!" Dragon started this time "The hero saved an entire village down south from fire..." The white one continued "It was glories, in the midle of the night a fire started and before annyone could do annything it spread all over the village. But luckly The Hero was there and she saved evry one." Black one continued from this point "If you are realy thet eager to return thet to her, she should be with arch priest some were around the church."

• Brohoof 1

Indus listened to the story, still looking as nonchalant and sceptical as usual. This didn't sound like the pony they were looking for.

"I doubt it," he muttered, waiting to be led to the church. "I have a feeling she's fooling the locals somehow. I don't see her playing a hero for free."

• Brohoof 1

White one flapped her wingsand raised her right one and pointed it tiwered the one alley on the left side of our litle adventurers. "If you go true thet alley, and on second one make right and then...er....I think 4th left. You should be in front of the church."

• Brohoof 1

Indus looked toward the alley the guard pointed out, and nodded in understanding. "Thank you."

He started walking toward it, and nodded agreement to Flearia. "Exactly. And if that is the case, no doubt she will be close by."

And with thet our little adventurers moved true the small street's and cramped side streeta of Ruvenhain.

After around fifteen minutes of walking the masive white churche appered in front of our heroes. From our heroes point of view church was so tall it chalinged the sun it self. 

If out little adventurers are to look around they would find out thet they are in some sort of a centar of the city, and unlike at the trading part of the city here there were much less shops, but thos who were there were not street shop but much classier and luxuries shops in the buildings. There were also quait a lot of taverns and restoran were creatures would be able to sit down and eat or sleep.

Around here there was a bit less diferent tipes of creatures and place was filed with creatures wearing pure as snow white robs, they were probably part of the churche.

Indus nodded slowly, taking a look around the area. The town indeed reminded him of Canterlot a little, apart from the robed creatures walking around.

"I would say so," he agreed. "Keep an ear open for gossip. Perhaps we may get lucky and have a glimpse of our 'hero'."